Swamp and Sensibility

Inside the fwagon, Anne and Sprig were watching a movie.

Maria *phone*: "Don't you get it, Mother? I know you want me to be a ballerina, but my heart belongs to hip-hop. Are you disappointed?"

Mother *phone*: "No, I'm proud of you. All that hipping and hopping was breathtaking."

Maria *phone*: "Oh, Mother."

Mother *phone*: "Oh, Mariah."

Anne and Y/N were heard crying.

Sprig: "Why are you crying?" He asked Y/N, wearing his casual suit, who was sitting away from them.

Y/N: "Mariah! The ultimate life form can't live without her!"

Anne: "Anyway, that is the masterpiece, From Pointe to Poppin'."

Sprig: "Talk about an emotional roller coaster-Whoa!" The fwagon shook as Sprig fell out of the bunk bed.

Anne: "Sprig! You all right, buddy? What the heck is going on out there?"

Hop Pop is seen talking to Bessie as they went up a slope.

Hop Pop: "Come on, Bessie. Come on. Almost there." He pulled on the reins too hard until they broke.

Hop Pop: "Oh, dang it! The ding-dang reins snapped."

Bessie noticed a sheep beetle and rushed towards it.

Hop Pop: "AAH! We gotta get these reins fixed or we can't control Bessie."

Sprig: "Don't worry, Hop Pop. There's a town right down the road." He showed him the map. "See? Ribbitvale."

Hop Pop: "Ribbitvale? The most expensive town in all Amphibia? No way!" The fwagon came to an abrupt stop.

Anne: "Looks like we don't have a choice, HP."

Bessie was nuzzling against a sheep beetle.

Hop Pop: "You're right. But when we get there, don't get sucked in by the fancy."

They pulled Bessie to the entrance of Ribbitvale.

Polly: "Guys, look!"

Everyone was surprised to see how clean, luxurious, and pristine the town looked.

Polly: "So shiny. So sparkly." She then got sprayed with water by Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: "Hey! Hey! I said look away from the fancy."

Sprig: "It's like nothing I've seen before."

Y/N put on a mask before speaking, "Let's just get what we need and go."

Sprig: "What? But there a ten-tier fountain. A solid gold snail carriage. There's even a One-Eyed Wally. Wait, what?"

Anne, Sprig, Hop Pop, and Polly: "One-Eyed Wally?" They all walked up to him.

Y/N: "Hey."

Anne: "You didn't tell me you were leaving the valley, you scamp."

Wally: "Oh, um-"

???: "William, you know these pungent common folk, do you?"

Y/N: "Common folk? I come from overseas, seeking to expand my company. I'll have you know. I happened to talk business with William here from Wartwood."

???: "Oh, apologies my good sir. I have mistaken you along with them."

William: "Father. I met them on my business travels."

Wally's Father: "These must be your servants and business partner from Wartwood then."

Hop Pop: "Servants?" He said unpleased.