Anne Hunter

The gang was seen setting up camp in a lush green forest. Hop Pop was finishing up some supper and the rest of the gang was making a table and a tent.

Hop Pop: "Okay, dinner's ready."

Sprig: "Yeah!"

Hop Pop: "Bam! Stick Surprise."

The teens and kids looked disappointed at the dish.

Sprig: "Hop Pop, this isn't food."

Hop Pop: "But I didn't tell you what the surprise is."

This made the gang gasp in anticipation.

Hop Pop: "All right, there's no surprise."

The gang sighed before slouching on the log they were sitting on.

Hop Pop: "Sorry kids. This journey's been longer than expected, and we're out of food."

Polly *whisper*: "No food, huh? That's what you plebes think." She pulled a cookie out of her bow and took a bite before hiding it again.

Anne: "This is all my fault. I dragged you guys out here to figure out how to get us home, and now we're all gonna starve to death."

The rest of the gang laughed.

Sprig: "We're not gonna starve to death. This is our chance to find food the way nature intended... as hunters."

Anne: "Hunters, eh?" She imagined herself being a fierce hunter, hunting down a walking rotisserie chicken.

Once the rotisserie chicken was cornered until Anne fired an arrow at it and blew it up. She took a giant chicken leg back to the starving gang.

Back outside Anne's imagination she was really excited.

Anne: "Guys, leave the hunting to me."

Hop Pop: "Wha?"

Polly: "That came out of nowhere."

Y/N: "You're serious?"

Anne: "Yup. You guys do so much for me. Let me do something for you for a change."

Sprig: "Ooh! I can teach her to hunt the Plantar way, Hop Pop. Just like you taught me."

Y/N: "Hmm. Let's make this a friendly competition as I show Polly how to hunt the L/N way."

Polly: "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Hop Pop: "Hmm, okay, but you four need to be careful. We're not in the valley any more. Who knows what dangerous predators could be lurking about? They could be poisonous or they could be psychic. They could be poisonous and psychic. You don't know!"

Team Y/N grew very excited when they heard that while Team Anne were playing off Hop Pop's words.

Sprig: "Whoa! Whoa! Hop Pop, it's fine. Anne, you ready to hunt?"

Anne: "I'm so pumped. This is gonna be awesome." She and Sprig ran off into the forest leaving the rest of the gang.

Polly: "Alright Y/N, let's get a move on already!"

Y/N: "Hold on, just gotta change." He ran into the fwagon where he took off the Zapper and Gauntlet before taking off his clothes and putting on some jeans with some dirt spots, a black tank top, a green hoodie with some graffiti on it, and put some bandages on his hands. He grabbed his duffel bag before dumping his clothes out and removing the cardboard at the bottom to reveal a new bow with three quivers with different types of arrows. He chose the first one before hiding them and putting his clothes back.

Y/N: "Alright, now I'm ready to go." He said getting out of the fwagon.

Polly: "Oh yeah, new weapon!"