8. The Date

"shit, Cherri, do you think this looks good on me?" Angel asked.
It's 30 minutes before his date with Husk, and right now he's asking Cherri for advice on video call.

"Angel, i'm pretty fuckin' sure Husk doesn't mind what you wear as long as you aren't naked." Cherri said.
"But i HAVE to look good!" Angel protested.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE, ANGIE, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS ALRIGHT??" Cherri said, frustrated. "Just wear whatever you want, not too fancy but not too messy. And if he judges your outfit, fuckin' leave him!"
Angel giggled.
"Alright, I guess i'll wear this one." Angel said, rummaging in his closet.

"Oh, that's perfect!" exclaimed Cherri.

Husk was sitting in the bar, helping himself with a drink. Cygnus was going out, so the bar was closed. But of course he could drink if he wanted to.
"Hi, Husky!"
Husk turned his head around.
(i'm lazy af to describe the clothes- so i drew it)

(GRRRR THEM 😔💕‼)
(anyways)

Husk stared at Angel Dust.
"A little too overdressed, am i?" Asked Angel Dust, apologetically.
"No, no, you look stunning." Husk said, smiling. Angel blushed and smiled back nervously. They both walked out the casino together.

Angel was a bit quiet at first, but Husk asked him some questions and Angel started to have a pleasing conversation with Husk.
"You said you're from Las Vegas, yeah?" asked Angel.
"Well, i grew up in a Las Vegas casino. I also used to be a traveler." Husk answered. "What about you?"
"I'm Italian," Angel said proudly. Then he asked, "Wait, if you're a former traveler does that mean you know a lot of languages?"
"A couple." Husk said. "Aside from English, i speak fluent Russian, German, Mandarin, Spanish and Japanese."
"Where the fuck did ya learn all that?" Asked Angel, amused.
Husk laughed. "College. And my parents and relatives."
"Can you speak Italian?" Asked Angel Dust, curiously.
Husk thought about this for a moment. "Well i do know Ciao,"
Angel chuckled.

"Here we are," Husk said. Angel looked up to see a giant restaurant in front of him. He looked around with amusement.
"Nothing that fancy," Husk said, as he and Angel walked in the restaurant. "But i figured you'd like it here."
"You know me too well, don'tcha?" Angel teased him.
"Maybe. And perhaps i can get to know you even better." Husk answered, making Angel smile.

"Good evening, sirs," The waitress said politely, as Husk and Angel walked in. "May i lead you to your table?"
As Husk and Angel sat down, the waiter pulled out two menu books and gave it to each of them.
"And if you want any more, simply ring the bell and raise your hand," informed the waitress.
Angel looked at the menu. His eyes shone as he saw a lot of Italian traditional food in there. There was actually a lot of traditional food from other places, but the Italian meals caught his eyes first.

"Holy shit!" whispered Angel, amused.
Husk smiled and chuckled.
"I'll just have the boiled noodles," Husk said.
"And i'll have the chicken cacciatore." Angel said.
"Right away!" said the waitress.

"Can you tell me something in Italian?" Husk asked, while they wait for their food.
" 'Kay, let's see.." Angel thought for a moment. "Penso che tu sia davvero un bellissimo gatto."
Husk turned pink.
"Whats up?" Angel asked.
"Nothing, the accent just sounded pretty." Husk said.
Angel smiled warmly.

The food was ready and Angel and Husk ate their food.
"Holy fuck, this is good!" Angel exclaimed.
"Glad ya like it," Husk chuckled. "I've been here a few times."
"Yourself?" asked Angel.
"Sometimes myself, sometimes with some of the other overlords." Husk answered. "The last time i came here i went alone."

Husk and Angel chattered more, until they finished their food.
"Let's get going, its about to get dark." Husk said.
Husk payed for the food and they left the restaurant.
"Are we going back?" asked Angel curiously.
"Depends. You tired yet?" Husk asked.
"A little." Angel answered.
"Well then we should go back. The casino will open tomorrow anyways." Husk said.
"Really? Aren't you still ill?" Angel reminded him.
Husk laughed a little.
"My dear Angel, if i was sick i wouldn't have asked you out on a date." Husk said.
Angel smirked.
"So this is a date, huh?" Angel said. Husk turned pink.
"Whatever you like to call it." mumbled Husk.
"Oh, such a gentleman, aren't you~?" Angel said in a flirty tone.
Husk blushed. So he wants to play that game?
"I guess so. In fact, i'm a 'beautiful cat' aren't i?" Husk said. Angel turned red.
"Wha-wait, so you DO know Italian!" Angel stammered.
"You cheeky shit," Angel said, crossing his arms.
Husk laughed.
"Sorry, i just wanted to surprise you." Husk apologized.

They're both in front of the casino now.
"Thanks for today, Husker." Angel Dust said warmly.
"It's nothin'." Husk replied, grinning.

Husk and Angel entered the casino, and saw Cygnus and Agatha in the bar together.
"Look who's back," Agatha said to Cygnus. "Hi, you two! Had fun?"
Husk nodded his head to Angel Dust before walking away. Angel greeted Agatha and Cygnus.
"God, i'm full!" Angel sat down at the bar.
"How was he?" asked Cygnus, handing Angel a drink.
Angel took a sip of the drink.
"He was great. But we didn't do anythin' like that." Angel said.
"Never mind, Angel," Agatha said. "You still got to go out with him."
"The funny thing is i don't mind," Angel said, confused. "It's strange, you know, but he treated me so well i don't mind that much."

Angel had entered his bedroom to sleep, and Cygnus was still at the bar, and preparing to open the casino. Agatha is now in Husk's office while he was outside, tidying.
She was about to place a bunch of papers inside a cabinet, but, she opened it a bit too hard, and a piece of paper fell out.
Curiously, Agatha picked it up. It was a contract with the name 'Anthony' in it?
"Who the fuck is Anthony?" thought Agatha. She tried to remember any employee, imp, maid there was in the casino but no one came into her mind.
"And who would sell their soul to Husk, anyways?" she thought.
Just then, she heard noise outside the hall, and quickly shoved the contract back in the cabinet.
Still bursting with curiosity, Agatha went on her way.

"Hey, Cy.." Agatha said. Cygnus hummed in response.
It's 8 PM. Cygnus and Agatha were at the bar together.
"You know anyone named Anthony? That works here?" asked Agatha.
"Nope," Cygnus answered.
"You don't?" Agatha said, disbelievingly. "Fuck, i thought you would've known, since you worked here before me."
"What do you mean?" Cygnus asked curiously.
"Well, i was tidying up Husk's office- and i saw a contract with the name 'Anthony' signed.." Agatha told him.
"Mmm, i don't know," Cygnus said.
"Maybe he's someone who just started working here." pointed out Cygnus. "Don't think about it too much."
Cygnus handed a drink to Agatha. Agatha took it.
"I guess i'll try to ask Angel tomorrow."

Husk entered his office, and was pleased to see everything was sorted nicely. He went to his desk and saw that a cabinet was left open. He was about to close it but there was a gold gleam below a stack of papers. Carefully, he picked the papers up and placed it in the desk.
The glowing paper turned out to be a contract. He took the paper.
It was a contract. Husk didn't remember having any contract, because the souls he got was mostly from gambling. Then he saw Valentino's name. Oh, of course, Angel Dust.
He looked at the bottom to see the signed name.

Anthony ♡

Husk stared.
"This isn't Angel Dust." He thought. "Who the fuck is Anthony? Isn't he the son of Henroin, the mafia?"
But to think of it.. Henroin is a spider demon. Just like Angel Dust. And who else works for Val, and got his soul sold to Husk? No one but Angel Dust.
"Then the only way Anthony's name is in Val's contract is because Angel Dust is Anthony. That settles this then." Husk thought. He flew to the tallest cabinet there was and placed the contract in there, and locked it firmly. He'll ask Angel Dust tomorrow morning.

A/N: OKAY GUYS LISTEN UP
I HAVE A ROADTRIP FOR A WEEK SO I WONT BE THAT ACTIVE