第十一

It's nothing like when Wooyoung does it.

That's the first thought that flickers into Seonghwa's mind when Hongjoong kneels before him to begin undressing him.

First, his shoes, then his socks.

Seonghwa is supposed to be taking off his shirt but he's too occupied with watching Hongjoong's hands ghost over fabric and undo the button on his pants.

His hands are shaking slightly.

The nurse is nervous and this fact is the only thing keeping Seonghwa sane.

"Seonghwa-ssi," Hongjoong whispers and his voice is low, dripping like honey onto Seonghwa's now bare thighs as the pants are pulled down, down, down, and his hips are lifted until he's sitting there in his underwear and shirt feeling completely vulnerable.

Why is this so different?

Hongjoong has changed him several times now and had even picked his nude unconscious body off the floor.

Why is his heart stuttering in his chest and why does Hongjoong keep clearing his throat?

"Seonghwa-ssi," Hongjoong repeats, looking up at him from underneath long lashes, "do you need help with your shirt?"

"Uh." Seonghwa quickly snaps his mouth shut and pulls his t-shirt over his head.

He drops it into the pile of clothing on the floor.

Now there's only one thing left.

Why does this feel so different?

Hongjoong's fingers come to rest on the waistband of Seonghwa's underwear.

The nurse is still gazing up at him, eyes as deep and rich as his voice, and Seonghwa is reminded of his first inclination to dispose of Hongjoong the moment he first met him.

Because of moments like this.

Moments where his breath is caught in his throat and those dark eyes watch him, their gaze drifting over his face to land on Seonghwa's lips before flitting away.

Moments where he longs for human contact that isn't meant to help, but meant to set fire to his skin and consume his senses.

He isn't prepared when Hongjoong completely disrobes him; one moment he's stuck in his head, waxing poetic about the fucking tiny freckle on Hongjoong's neck and the next, his underwear is sliding down his legs and he's... bare.

Hongjoong tries to play it off, but Seonghwa notices that the nurse looks.

It's brighter in the bathroom than the bedroom, and under the harsh lighting, Seonghwa knows he looks more jarring than usual.

Of course, he's battered and bruised from falling in the bathroom, but there is also severe scarring all over his legs, little patches of shiny pale skin puckered and warped.

Some of them are perpetually red and angry, and those are where the metal of the car had hooked itself into his flesh upon impact.