第二十三

Hongjoong awakes to bright sunlight accosting his face.

It's odd, because the sun doesn't usually come in through the curtains in his room— it's on the wrong side of the apartment— but then again, he's not in his room.

He's in Seonghwa's bed.

Confusion quickly gives way to sheer giddiness at the memory of the night before.

He takes his time recalling everything, biting his lower lip at the thought of every kiss, every touch.

The look in Seonghwa's eyes when he came down from his orgasm, the way he trailed his fingers over the nurse's lips in pure wonder.

Hongjoong has never felt like this— so free, so happy, so human without resenting that fact.

Not even when he sat on the tailgate of his grandfather's truck looking out onto the wide expanse of green pastureland with Seongie at his side did he ever feel this content.

He looks to his right to find Seonghwa curled up as much as he can be, his hands resting softly on the pillow with his lips parted.

He looks like he could be drooling and the sight alone is so adorable.

The nurse spends a few minutes just watching him, bathed in the early morning sun, his black hair shining with hues of red and golden undertones in the strands.

He's so breathtaking like this.

So—

A snicker quickly shreds through his train of thought.

Hongjoong whips his head towards the sound to find three figures standing in the doorway with eyes as wide as saucers.

Jongho is clearly shocked, but his smirk gives away his true feelings.

Yeosang looks positively astounded, just gaping like a fish, and Yunho quickly blinks away his surprise to whistle— actually whistle— at the sight.

Frantic, Hongjoong covers himself up with the sheets.

"What are you guys—"

"No one was answering the door so we let ourselves in. It's two in the afternoon," Jongho supplies helpfully with a wicked grin.

"Did you let him ride you like I suggested?"

With a squeak, Yeosang smacks the therapist upside the head.

"Choi Jongho! Don't be so vulgar."

Yunho laughs at the antics but quickly turns his attention back to Hongjoong.

"Sorry about this," he laments with a shrug. "I think we're all kind of in shock. I'm curious though, did you guys just go for it or was there like some doctor roleplay first? You know, like 'Doctor, it hurts... down here'—"

The man is thankfully silenced by another well-placed smack from Yeosang.

"Ow!"