Lee Felix: Morning After (smut)

Pairing: Felix x Reader
Style: Smut, Romance, Comedy, Fluff
Summery: Y/N goes on a night out with friends but they ditch her after they get to drunk. She then bumps into Felix and the rest of stray kids. The next morning things go down during a phone call with Chan
Word Count: 626

As dawn's light seeped through the curtains, Y/N awoke to the sensation of Felix's hand tenderly stroking her back

As dawn's light seeped through the curtains, Y/N awoke to the sensation of Felix's hand tenderly stroking her back. A warm hum of contentment bubbled up from her throat, her mind replaying the unexpected yet thrilling events of the previous night.
She had set out for a night of clubbing with friends, not to drink, but to dance and lose herself in the rhythm. But as the evening unfolded, her friends, swayed by the allure of alcohol, had left her solo. Resolved to head home, Y/N stepped out of the club, only to bump into Felix and the rest of Stray Kids.

"Hey Y/N, What brings you here alone?" Felix had asked with a curious, inviting smile.

"Just trying to escape the chaos," Y/N had replied, her interest piqued by his presence.

From that moment, her plans shifted, and she found herself spending the night with them, enveloped in a whirlwind of laughter, conversation, and an undeniable connection with Felix. The night culminated back at her place, where passion took over, leading to the intimate scene they now found themselves in.

As Y/N turned to face Felix, his soft smile greeted her. "Good morning," he said in a voice rough with sleep, leaning in for a gentle kiss.

"Morning," Y/N replied, her voice a mere whisper, as she returned his kiss, her arms snaking around his neck to pull him closer.

Their kiss deepened, fueled by the remnants of last night's desire. Y/N's movements became more deliberate, eliciting a growl from Felix. Their moment of rekindled passion, however, was abruptly cut short by the shrill ring of Felix's phone.

A sigh escaped Felix as he reached for the device. "It's Bangchan," he murmured, his gaze locking with Y/N's.

"Answer it," Y/N suggested with a mischievous glint in her eyes, maintaining her position on top of him.

Felix raised an eyebrow, intrigued by her audacity, and answered the call. "Hey, Chan, what's up?"

Bangchan's voice, laced with concern and curiosity, filled the room. "Where have you been, Felix? And Y/N too? You both just vanished last night."

As Bangchan continued to inquire, Y/N began a playful exploration under the sheets, her lips finding Felix's skin with each kiss. Felix struggled to maintain his composure, his voice wavering under her touch.

"I-I'm okay, Chan, just...uh, caught a bit of a cold," Felix stammered, trying to mask his growing pleasure.

"Sounds serious. Should I bring over some soup?" Bangchan offered, oblivious to the situation.

"No, no, I'm at Y/N's. We're...taking care of it," Felix managed to say, his words punctuated by a barely concealed moan as Y/N continued her tantalizing ministrations.

Bangchan laughed, a note of realization in his voice. "Alright, man. Take care. And Y/N, too."

Felix hastily ended the call, his focus entirely on Y/N now. The phone forgotten, they surrendered to the moment, their passion reigniting with fervor. As Felix let out a deep, satisfied groan, Y/N emerged from under the sheets, her smile playful and satisfied.
They lay there for a moment, catching their breath, the morning light casting a soft glow around them. Felix looked at Y/N, a mix of admiration and desire in his eyes.

"I didn't expect any of this when I stepped out last night," Y/N said softly, her head resting on Felix's chest.

"Neither did I," Felix replied, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her back. "But I'm glad it happened."

They shared a smile, a silent acknowledgment of the unexpected yet welcome turn their lives had taken. In that quiet morning hour, it was just Felix and Y/N, their connection deepening beyond the remnants of the night's adventure.