Lee Minho: Stress (Angst, Fluff)

Paring: Lee Know x Reader
Style: SFW, Romance, Friendship
Word count: 2335
Warning: N/A

. . .

Minho paced back and forth in the practice room, beads of sweat trailing down his forehead. He tried to execute the complex choreography for Stray Kids' latest comeback, but his movements felt clumsy, out of sync.

"Damn it!" he cursed under his breath, frustration mounting.

Hyunjin, watching from the sidelines, approached him cautiously. "Hey, Minho, you've been at this for hours. Maybe take a break?"

Minho shook his head vehemently, his eyes reflecting a storm of emotions. "I can't. Not until I get this right."

BangChan joined them, his expression one of concern. "We've all noticed you're off lately. Is everything okay?"

"It's just this comeback. I want it to be perfect," Minho replied, avoiding their gazes.

Hyunjin exchanged a look with BangChan before saying, "It's not just the comeback, is it? It's Y/N."

Minho's silence was answer enough.

"You've been distracted ever since you two started... you know," BangChan prodded gently.

Minho sighed, sitting down heavily. "I can't afford to be distracted. Not now."

"We get it, man. But sometimes, talking things out helps more than you think. Maybe you should talk to Y/N about how you're feeling," Hyunjin suggested.

Minho considered it for a moment, then shook his head. "No. I need to focus. The comeback is my priority."

BangChan sat beside him, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We're here for you, Minho. Whatever you decide, we've got your back. But don't bottle it up. It's not healthy."

Minho looked up at his bandmates, gratitude flickering in his eyes. "Thanks, guys. I'll think about it."

As he stood up to try the dance move again, he stumbled, falling onto his back with a soft thud.

"Damn," he swore quietly, catching his breath.

Hyunjin offered him a hand, helping him up. "Remember, it's okay to lean on us. And maybe consider giving Y/N a chance to support you, too."

Minho nodded, a faint smile breaking through his frustration. "I'll consider it. Right now, let's get this choreography down."

Y/N sat on the outskirts of the practice room, her fingers wrapped tightly around her iced coffee, the coolness a stark contrast to the warmth spreading through her chest as she watched Minho dance. Her heart ached with words left unsaid, emotions bottled up inside her.

Seungmin, who had noticed her distant gaze, sauntered over, a teasing glint in his eyes. "You know, staring too hard might make you spill that drink."

Y/N rolled her eyes, trying to mask the turmoil inside her. "I'm just here to support, that's all."

Seungmin raised an eyebrow, not buying it for a second. "Support, huh? Or is it just Minho you're here to 'support'?"

Before she could retort, Jeongin joined them, his smile wide and knowing. "Oh, we're talking about Minho? Y/N's favorite topic!"

Felix, overhearing the conversation, chimed in with a chuckle. "Careful, Y/N, your coffee might get jealous with how much you're focusing on Minho."

Y/N sighed, a small smile playing on her lips despite the teasing. "You guys never let up, do you?"

Seungmin softened, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "We're just messing with you. But seriously, are you okay? You seem... off."

Y/N hesitated, her gaze drifting back to Minho, who was completely absorbed in his practice. "I just... I want to tell him how I feel. But with the comeback and everything, I don't want to add to his stress."