Lee Minho: Cat Girl Chronicles

Paring: Minho x Reader
Warning: bullying
Style: SFW, Fluff, friendship, Romance, catgirl reader
Word count: 9820

. . .

Why can't they just leave me be?" she muttered to herself, adjusting her headscarf in an attempt to conceal her feline ears, the tail tucked securely under her coat.

As she turned into a narrower alleyway, hoping to shake off the unnerving feeling of being followed, two shadows emerged, blocking her path. Panic set in as one of them, a sneering girl with a malicious glint in her eye, grabbed Y/N by the collar and slammed her against the cold, unforgiving wall.

"Look what we have here," the girl taunted, yanking the scarf from Y/N's head, exposing her unique ears. "A freak trying to hide."

"Please, just let me go," Y/N pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper, fear lacing every word.

The other, a boy with a cruel smile, tugged at her tail, eliciting a sharp cry of pain. "Why would we do that? You're too interesting to let go."

Meanwhile, not too far away, the laughter and chatter of Minho and his group, Stray Kids, filled the air as they took a break from filming. The sudden cry for help sliced through their light-hearted banter, causing Minho to stiffen.

"Did you hear that?" he asked, his expression turning serious as he locked eyes with BangChan and Felix.

Without a word, they sprinted towards the source of the commotion, finding themselves at the entrance of the alleyway. There, they saw a small cat, cornered and frightened, with Y/N nowhere in sight.

"Hey!" Minho's voice boomed, echoing off the walls, his eyes dark with anger.

The group harassing the cat turned, surprise etched on their faces as they recognized the idols. Before they could utter a word in their defense, Minho stepped forward, his presence commanding.

"What do you think you're doing, manhandling a defenseless animal like that?" he snapped, his tone leaving no room for excuses.

The girls, fans of Stray Kids, stumbled over their words, taken aback by Minho's harsh rebuke. Fear flickered in their eyes, a stark contrast to their earlier bravado.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to—" one began, but Minho cut her off.

"Doesn't matter. Apologize to the cat," he demanded, his voice firm but fair.

As the girls mumbled their apologies, Minho knelt down, offering a gentle hand to the scared cat. Little did he know, he was extending his kindness to Y/N, in her most vulnerable form. Minho's heart ached as the little cat shivered in his arms, her tiny form trembling. He could hardly believe his eyes when a tear rolled down her furry cheek. He looked up at BangChan and Felix, his eyes filled with concern.

"Did you see that? She's crying," Minho whispered, his voice laced with disbelief.

BangChan knelt down beside him, his expression softening. "Animals feel fear and sadness too. We can't just leave her here. It's clear she's been through a lot."

Felix nodded in agreement. "Let's take her with us. We can't leave her in this state."

Minho gently stroked the cat's head, trying to offer some comfort. "Don't worry, little one. You're safe with us now."

As they walked back to their dorm, the cat curled up in Minho's arms, still visibly shaken but slowly calming down in the warmth of his embrace.

Once they arrived, they faced the challenge of convincing their staff and the rest of Stray Kids to let the cat stay.