Minho, felix, seungmin & Jeongin : Lets Have Some Fun (Smut)

Paring: Minho x Reader x Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin
Warning: group sex, oral, a lot of teasing
Summery: Minho and y/n are making out in the stray kids dorms. Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin walk and the five of them have some fun time.
Style: Smut, Romance, Friendship
Word count: 1978

.  .  .

The atmosphere in the Stray Kids' apartment was charged with an unexpected excitement. Y/N and Minho, or Lee Know as he was known on stage, were in the throes of a passionate moment. They were alone, the apartment usually bustling with the presence of Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix, now quiet in their absence.
As Minho hovered over Y/N, his hands roamed with a mix of tenderness and urgency, exploring every contour of her body. The room was filled with the soft hums of Y/N's delight, punctuated by the rhythmic motion of their intertwined forms.

"Are you sure we won't be interrupted?" Y/N asked breathlessly, her voice tinged with a mix of concern and excitement. She was aware of the possibility of their bandmates returning at any moment.

Minho, ever the risk-taker, flashed a confident smile. "Don't worry, we have time," he whispered, his voice low and reassuring.

He leaned in to kiss her deeply, his hands sliding under her top, fingertips tracing her skin. Y/N responded eagerly, her hands tangling in his hair, pulling him closer.
Just as they lost themselves in each other, the sound of the front door swinging open broke the spell. Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix walked in, their expressions shifting from surprise to a mix of amusement and embarrassment upon witnessing the scene before them.
Y/N's cheeks flushed a deep red, her heart pounding in her chest. She attempted to sit up, but Minho's presence was a comforting weight. He, on the other hand, appeared unfazed, even smirking at his bandmates.

"Welcome back, guys," Minho greeted them nonchalantly, his hands still resting under Y/N's top.

The trio exchanged glances, their initial shock giving way to a curious excitement. Y/N, though embarrassed, couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of being so daring in front of Minho's friends.

Minho, sensing the shift in the room, offered a mischievous suggestion. "How about we play a game?" he proposed, his eyes twinkling with an adventurous glint. The nature of the game was left unsaid, but the implications hung heavily in the air.

Y/N sat up, her curiosity piqued. "What kind of game?" she inquired, her voice a mix of nervousness and anticipation.

Minho chuckled, a playful yet seductive sound. "Let's just say it's something... intimate," he said, his gaze locking with each of his bandmates in turn.

There was a silent understanding, an unspoken agreement that whatever was about to happen would stay within the walls of the apartment.
The mood shifted, the air thick with a new, tantalizing energy. Y/N felt a rush of adrenaline, her heartbeat echoing in her ears. The thought of engaging in such a daring game with Minho and his friends was both exhilarating and daunting.
Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix approached, their initial hesitation melting away. They formed a semi-circle around the couch, their eyes on Minho and Y/N.

"What are the rules?" Jeongin asked, his voice laced with a mix of curiosity and excitement.

"There are no rules," Minho replied, his gaze intense. "Just let go and enjoy the moment."

Y/N felt a shiver run down her spine, her breath hitching at the thought of what was to come. She looked up at Minho, his eyes reflecting a wild, unbridled passion.
Felix's enthusiasm was evident from the moment he entered the room, his eyes sparkling with a blend of mischief and curiosity. The game, undefined yet implicitly understood by all, had begun to unfold in a whirlwind of sensations and unspoken agreements.