Lee Minho : A Teasing Game (Smut)

Paring: Lee Know x Reader
Warning: Oral, a lot of teasing, spanking, unprotected, pet names
Summery: y/n has been teasing Minho by flirting with the other members all day. Minho finds it funny but decides to play along
Word Count: 1959
Style: Smut, NSFW, Romance, Friendship

. . .

Y/N's playful antics had been the highlight of the day for everyone in Stray Kids, especially for Minho. However, as the day progressed, it was evident that her teasing was not just innocent fun. She had been particularly attentive to the other members, almost deliberately ignoring Minho, who watched the scene unfold with a mix of annoyance and amusement. Also her outfit for the day was quite questionable as she wore a cute crop top along with a short skater skirt.
Earlier in the day, in the dance studio, Y/N had been teasing Chanbin about his new muscular physique.

"Wow, Chanbin, have you been lifting more? You look stronger than ever!" she exclaimed, her voice dripping with playful admiration.

Chanbin was a bit flustered but pleased, replied with a modest grin, "Thanks, Y/N. Just trying to keep up with the rest of you."

Minho leaned against the wall, watched this exchange with a raised eyebrow. He couldn't help but chuckle at Chanbin's bashful response.

Later, during their break, Y/N was sitting with Felix, discussing their latest comeback. "Your low notes in the new song are just amazing, Felix. They give me chills every time!" she said, her eyes shining with excitement.

Felix's eyes crinkled in a smile as he replied, "Thanks, Y/N. That means a lot coming from you."

Throughout these interactions, Minho's gaze lingered on Y/N, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. He found her behavior amusing, yet it was also stirring a challenge within him.
It was in the lounge area where Y/N's teasing reached its peak. She was playfully ruffling Seungmin's hair, calling him an adorable puppy. Seungmin laughed, trying to swat her hand away.

"Stop it, Y/N! You're going to mess up my hair," he protested, but his tone was light and playful.

Minho, who was observing from a distance, finally decided it was time to step in. He sauntered over to where Y/N was standing with Seungmin.

"Seems like someone is enjoying the attention a bit too much today," Minho commented, his voice laced with mirth.

Y/N turned to face him, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, Minho, are you feeling left out?" she teased, her tone suggestive.

Minho chuckled, "Maybe. Or maybe I'm just enjoying the view. It's not every day I get to see you flit around like a social butterfly."

Their banter continued, each teasing remark from Y/N met with an equally playful response from Minho. The atmosphere was charged with a friendly yet competitive energy, as if they were both engaged in an unspoken game.
As the day wore on, the teasing became more daring. Y/N was now with Jisung, complimenting his recent physical transformation.

"Jisung, have you been working out more? Your arms look so strong!" she exclaimed, pressing against his forearm to feel the muscle.

Jisung was a bit embarrassed but clearly enjoying the attention, replied, "Uh, yeah, I guess I've been hitting the gym a bit harder."

It was at this moment that Minho decided to escalate their playful game. He strode over to Y/N and Jisung, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Without warning, Minho scooped Y/N up over his shoulder, eliciting a surprised yelp from her and a stunned expression from Jisung.

"What the—Minho!" Y/N exclaimed, half-laughing, half-protesting.

Minho, carrying her effortlessly, replied with a smirk, "I think it's time for a little change of scenery, don't you?"