Jeongin: Game Night (smut)

Paring: Jeongin x Reader

Word count: 2,547

Warning: smut, NSFW, friendship, romance, oral (M receiving), teasing, pets names

A/N: if you're planning to be intimate with your partner half way through a game with friends, make sure to double check you're on mute.

. . .

Jeongin was deeply engrossed in an intense gaming session, the glow of his laptop illuminating his focused expression. His bedroom had transformed into a virtual battlefield, connecting him with Heeseung, Jimin, Beomgyu, and Felix—each in their own spaces, with Felix just a room away. They were all immersed in the game, their communication facilitated solely through the digital voices crackling through their headphones.

"Watch your six, Jeongin!" Felix's voice rang out, a hint of urgency mixed with laughter.

Jeongin, quick on the controls, responded with a chuckle, "Got it, Felix. Covering now."

Their teamwork was seamless, a symphony of clicks and commands filling the air. Meanwhile, the other friends chimed in, their voices a blend of concentration and casual banter.

"Jeongin, you're on fire today, man!" Beomgyu exclaimed, impressed by his friend's gaming prowess.

"Thanks, Beomgyu! You're not so bad yourself," Jeongin replied, his fingers dancing over the keyboard.

In the midst of this intense gaming atmosphere, Y/N entered the room silently, not wanting to disrupt the focused gamer. She settled quietly on his bed, observing the scene with a soft smile. Jeongin spared her a quick glance and a loving smile, acknowledging her presence before diving back into the virtual world with his friends.
As time ticked by, the thrill of watching Jeongin play began to wane for Y/N. She had come to the Stray Kids' apartment hoping for some quality time with him, but the game seemed endless. A spark of mischief lit up in her eyes as a playful idea took root in her mind. With a cheeky smirk, she stealthily positioned herself under Jeongin's desk, unnoticed by him, engrossed as he was in the game and his friends' chatter.
Completely absorbed in his gaming and the ongoing conversation with his friends, Jeongin didn't realize Y/N's movements—until she made her bold move. Her hand ventured up his thigh, reaching his sensitive spots, causing him to flinch and gasp unexpectedly.

"What's up, Jeongin? You alright there?" Heeseung's voice crackled with concern through the headphones.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Jeongin stammered, his voice strained as he attempted to maintain his composure, fighting back a low groan.

Jimin, ever the observant one, teased, "Sounds like you're not just battling in the game, huh?"

Jeongin chuckled nervously, "Just... got a bit surprised is all."

Down below the desk, Y/N looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with innocence and playful mischief. Jeongin met her gaze, an unspoken understanding passing between them. He was momentarily distracted, torn between the game and the unexpected turn of events.

Trying to focus on the game once more, Jeongin said, "Let's keep going, guys. We've got this match."

Yet, the game was no longer the only challenge Jeongin faced, as he tried to navigate this new, playful distraction. Y/N, reveling in the effect she was having, let out a soft giggle, her actions growing bolder as she playfully maneuvered his clothing, escalating the distraction.
She leaned in closer, her breath warm against his skin, prompting Jeongin to bite down on his lip in a futile attempt to maintain his composure. A heavy sigh escaped him as he fought for control, his concentration fracturing under the dual assault of the game and Y/N's teasing. His hands trembled over the keyboard, the battle on screen blurring as his focus waned.
In a moment of overwhelming sensation, a sharp curse slipped through Jeongin's lips, the word slicing through the air with an intensity that matched his inner turmoil. Y/N's skillful combination of touch and tease was proving to be too much.
On the other end of the line, the sudden expletive caught the attention of his friends. A chorus of laughter erupted through the headphones, their amusement clear.