The conclusion part one

(Howdy y'all sorry for ghosting you for like three years, I've been writing a lot, and I'm almost done with the second part of the conclusion... so enjoy...) (it's weird I started writing this as a sophomore in high school and now I'm literally graduating college in two months.... thanks for growing up with me in a way, writing was there for me during some... interesting and emotional times, it really gave me a positive outlet to express all those emotions, thanks for being there and thanks for giving me inspiration to turn pain into art, i hope you'll like the second part of the conclusion :) -pastel)

He tried to watch her sleep. It was the only way he could check in on her, and not scare her in the process. The dog made it hard though, every time he crept up to the window, the dog would raise his head, stare right at him, and growl. The dog wasn't scared of him, a pleasant change. He didn't care about getting mauled, but he knew his boundaries.

She looked just like you man, the eyes, the mouth, the nose, just everything. You would have loved to see it, she truly was a gorgeous girl. So he would just watch her, she was the closest he could get to you. He didn't mind if it was behind glass, he felt like he was with you again, and thats all that really mattered to him.

He missed you so much, everyday. It had been what, 17? 18 years? He lost count after ten. When he found her, finally, after years and years of searching, it was like looking into the past. He saw so much of you... in her... but none of the bad parts. She wasn't into drugs, well, at least not the illegal kind. She wasn't mean to anyone, she wasn't angry at the world. She was smart, she was kind, and ambitious. She was what you could have been, with the proper support system, with proper treatment for your mental illness.

He didn't know all of her though, nurture can only do so much when it comes raising a child. He didn't know she smoked the same brand of cigarettes as you, camel sliver menthols. He didn't know about the urges she had, to hurt herself and others. She and him were more alike then he was lead on to believe.

So he watched her sleep. She was knocked out pretty hard. He smiled
A real smile
She she even slept the same like you, same position, same number of pillows with the blanket just like you liked it.
So he just stayed there and watched her until sunlight began to filter into the room. That was his sign to leave.

....

It seemed that her weekend went by pretty quickly... she didn't remember much of it. Not uncommon. It seemed like she lived life on auto pilot during the weekends, just going through the motions until she got back into class and had to be on.

She got up from her pill induced sleep at around noon, she had a really bad sleep hangover and it took her a while to feel normal again. No one ever really talks about how good that feeling could be sometimes, but how terrible it is to do anything on it. She learned the hard way only to double up on none school nights.

She was a very responsible girl, before she did anything, she had to get all of her homework done, if not, she would worry about it the whole time. She could just never let things like that go, she just couldn't relax. Her parents started to notice when she was younger, she had this... perfectionism complex and while she was in therapy for it for a short while, not much changed, she just got better at hiding it.

Afterwards she went and got dressed, making sure to look pretty, but not suspiciously pretty. She kinda had something important and the key ingredient to doing it successfully was to not raise any suspicions. So when she finally got a text message that he was down the road, her heart leapt with anxiety and excitement.

"Hey I'm going to take dog on a walk" she yelled latching the leash on dog.

"Alright, don't go to far" her grandma yelled back.