Chapter eleven

I think the scary part is, that you just don't remember a large portion of what the last four years was...

You remembered bits and peices

You're not sure why.. and you never really wondered... how that could be... but now it scared you.

What was the last years of your life..?

Was it the drugs..? Was it memory loss..? No..? You didn't think so. Your explanation of it was that you simply chose not to remember...

But what could be so bad that your brain involuntary just removed it from you. Like an animal picks at a parasite. It was natural and needed in order for the organism to heal.

Is that how you looked past everything...? Is that how you were able to forget all the wrong hes done...?

Well... you should know better than that... you can't truly forget everything. Nothing ever truly goes away...

And maybe after all it was for the best that you forget... because forgetting was really then only way of forgiving. You really had no other choice of forgiving either...

Maybe it was better that you kept up your partying life style.. so you could forget... forgive and move onward....

Right..?

....

"I told you to stop fucking crying!" Jeff screamed as you sobbed holding your hand in pain. "Cryings not going to make the pain go away... you dumbass..."

You sniffled and tried to stop.. but it hurt so fucking much it was involuntary at this point..

"It hurts..." you whinned out.. crying more. Your two fingers were absolutely shattered, and your nail was completely ripped off of one of them...

But how did it get like that..?
You had no idea.
You just remembered the pain...
The screaming...
the crying...

It wasn't the worst pain you had ever felt... no...

But it was pretty damn close.

You couldn't move your hand. It was so weak and frozen... it shook in a consistent rhythm in such a way.. that it was as your body was trying to describe to you that it had no idea what was going on....

You cried harder as you tried to move it, and you felt it struggle. You tried to twitch your smashed fingers.. but nothing.

No response...

You held them to your chest... and sobbed like a scared injured animal would do.

"I told you to knock it the fuck off!" He roared at you, snatching your injured hand up, forcing you to flatten it.

It hurt immensely... and you swore to god you almost passed out then and there...

You shrieked and fell to the floor wanting to die...

This wasn't right... shouldn't you be feeling adrenaline...? Dopamine...? Anything to combat this pain in the slightest...? You broke stuff before, never felt it... the adrenaline always masked it until you got help... but this was different...

This had been broken for a while...
And has been sore...
And inflamed... and damaged... 

How long had your fingers been like this...?
Your ripped and torn nail wasn't even that wet anymore...

There was no blood... just... this weird goo... and puss...

The sharp increase of pain brought you back to the present... and jeff was trying to flatten your mashed fingers... and set them.