Chapter six

( its not edited that well)

If you knew what your life was going to become...?

If you knew, then were you would be now... would have changed it?

Would you still have ran off with him?

....

The rain poured so hard. You've never seen it rain like that. Its almost as if the sky was crying for you. You knew that the earth didn't give a shit about you or your life but you liked how it synced enough for it to be a coincidence.

Tears ran down your cheeks when you pushed your face into the pillow and screamed. You just had probably the biggest fight you've ever had with your parents. They screamed, you cried, stuff broke and your mom said the thing that she regretted the most... even to this day.

"Get out."

So you were. You were finally ready to leave. Tears and snot streaming down your face, with a bag full of band tees and jeans.

You had just packed your third bag and now you were ready to get out.

You had a backpack, suitcase and duffle bag. You had around 85 bucks, two gold rings, a pair of dimond earings and about maybe 1.25 cents worth of change in the bottom of your bag. That was all you had left to you name.

You sighed and placed the backpack on your back. You stared walking, going out into the dark and cold.

You eventually made it to the pay phone, the one on the west side of the town, and you called him, letting him know that it finally happened, and you were ready to run away.

You cried on the phone, completely sobbing, just a mess really but jeff comforted you and told you it was alright. You knew it wasn't and that maybe someday you were going to get caught... or worse... Never the less... you decided to leave. you and jeff made plans. You decided to meet at some old run down campground a couple states away. It would take you at least 4 days to reach with public transport... and then another day and a half to walk the rest of the way to the camp ground. You sighed and the first thing you did was buy a train ticket.

Half way through the trip, and about a state and a half in, you pawned your jewelry and phone than collected all your money. You had almost 200 bucks, and you needed another 120 for the rest of the transport. Plus maybe 45 for food and water. By now, traveling was dangerous... it was two days in and you were declared as a missing child.

The other state and a half was the most uncomfortable ride in your life. You were paranoid and hungry... saving the rest of your food for your long long walk...

You had finally made it to your destination and now the walk only remained... then you would be with your sweet sweet jeff...

You hopped off the train, and covered yourself with a large loose fitting hoodie. You made your way to another payphone and placed some change in..

"Hello?"

"Its me."

"Yeah, alright... where are you now..?"

"The next town over... i have about a days walk from the campground."

"Any busses?"

"No."

" cabs? Ubers?"

" i rather not waste my money..."

"Alright... have a fun walk then. Stay safe."

"Wait jeff..?"

"Yeah?"

" i need money..."

"Ill send a transfer to you... it should be ready to be picked up at the whites motel. I gotta go."