Chapter seven

( im so bad at editing, anyone wanna be my editor? You'll get sneak peaks into the story early and ill be forever greatful)

You stood there, in the middle of the door way, bitting your nail. Should you walk in?

The door was propped open, in await for costumers, but it was 8 am and there probably wouldn't be any for awhile... it was a small town.

You watched as the blonde hairdresser went  along... rearranging things in her station.

You took a deep breath... and walked in... grabbing her attention.

"Hey there.." she smiled looking at you with her cheery smile. "Can i help you..?"

" um.. yeah.. i uh need-"

" another haircut..? I think its a little early, your hair looks pretty healthy."

" no um.. i need.. advice i think..."

"Advice..?"

"Yeah.. and im sorry.. but.. you're the only one i can.. talk too.. last time i called my mom.. things didn't go well.." you spilled out... kinda getting flustered.

You didn't talk to the people on the outside... you never really needed too. Jeff always provided for you... and for a long time thats the way things needed to be. After all you were a missing child...

But the day you turned 18... you felt peace. Now it was legal to be missing... but that didn't mean you wanted to be found.

So you still let Jeff provide. you not being... well adjusted enough to get your own things on your own...

But now... at the age of 20

You were.

You were proud of your progress but hungered for more growth... for more... freedom... you felt trapped... and you have felt it for so so so long... but now.. sure enough you were starting to see your way out.

Your response took her by surprised... but she nodded... and motioned for you to come inside...

"Here sit.. ill get you some water..."

You sat in her station... and you swore you could cut the tension with a knife. She gave you the water... and sat across from you in another station.

"So what do you need advice on..?"

" i um... im really scared..." you admitted... and boy oh boy did that feel good. You had felt such intense fear for so long... and it felt good to express it.

"Well.. whats wrong..?"

" i messed up... i really messed up... so so so bad.." you spilled. "Im trapped..."

"Trapped?"

You nodded.

"By what?"

" you said.. that you lived with someone who made you clumsy too..." you sighed out... feeling horrible but you knew you had to do this. "How did you... get.. away.? How did you get less clumsy..?"

"Well... it was hard... im not going to lie and say it isnt... and its still hard... it hurts.. it really really hurts..." she sighed out.. taking a sip pf her water. "But it was the best hard decision ive ever made... it was worth all the pain and loneliness... its worth everything not to be in fear anymore."

You felt tears come to your eyes.

"You dont know how amazing it is for it to be over..." she sighed. "Thats my two cents though.."

You felt a tear escape.

"Its not easy getting out though.. you need someone you can trust.."

" how... do you do it alone..?"