Chapter three

( not edited well once again im sorry 😭 )

You sighed, laying on the fresh bed.. enjoying the scent from the clean sheets before it escaped and be repalced by the strench of body order and alcohol. You ran your fingers through your hair, and turned your head to where your cheek met the clean sheets. You raised your sore arms, and winced at the pain, bringing them back down letting out more air.

You looked down at your wrist and regret and sadness ran down you as quick as water pouring over you in a cold shower. Your wrist were bruised and cut, being sore to the touch. You placed your finger tips on one of the bruises, feeling the sharp numbness if pain shoot up your arm.

Its worth it...
Hes worth it...

It was worth it because you loved him.. You loved him, and thats all you needed, other feelings didnt matter anymore. You didn't need any other feelings except for love.

But you couldn't help it.. You really couldn't. You still felt alone and sad. No matter what you did.. no matter the distraction. You tried to keep busy.. But.. You didn't do much in the first place..

Clean..? Yeah.
Cook..? Well.. Sometimes.. If you had food..

What else was there to do..?

Tv..? Maybe.. But you couldn't concentrate... You would zone out somewhere 1000 miles away in an anxious place...

No matter what you did... The sadness and the loneliness seeped through.. And when you were upset, you tended to do the irrational.

Which led you to do something you regretted.

...

"H..hello..?" Your voice was shaky and stale. You were beyond scared and you felt your stomach do the tingly thing when you know that your going to be in huge trouble. " hello..?"

You smoothed your voice out but nothing could stop the trembling and horrid thought of what to say next.. Man.. You should have practiced this before...

" hello? Who is this..?"

" its um.. Its-"

"Um? I don't know an um."

" its um.. Its me.." Your voice shook and trembled.

" me..?" There was a loud sigh on the phone. "who's me..?"

" um.. Its.. Um.." You took in a deep breath.. "Its me.. Mom..."

The phone went silent and you could feel the shock on the other end.

" This... This.. Isn't a funny joke Jonna.." Mom said sternly into the phone. She sounded angry and hurt and you could hear that she was about to start crying. "this is too damn far.. You know damn well-"

" its.. Its not Jonna.. Mom.." You took in another breath, now about to cry yourself. "its me.. Y/n..."

There was a gasp and a whine on the other line.

" y-...y/n..?"

" y-yeah... Yeah.. Its me..."

You heard her sniffle and you could now tell she was crying. You sighed and felt another jab your stomach.

" i love you y/n... I love you so much... Please come home.." She sobbed into the phone. No words ever sounded sweeter... not even when jeff was saying them " im sorry.. Im so so so sorry y/n.." She sniffled. " well do anything for you to just come home.. I miss my baby.."

" mom... I can't .."

" but y/n.."

" i have a couple minuets left.. And i don't have too much money left.."