2

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

"... Kim Seokjin."

The name hung in the air like an ominous cloud, sending shivers down Yoongi's spine.

Jin's voice remained calm and composed as he continued, "You must be at my house in the next few minutes, Yoongi, or else-"

Yoongi cut him off, his anger boiling over. "Who has to be in whose fucking house!? I'm not going to do any of what you ask me to do! This is a mistake, fucker! I won't submit to this!"

Seokjin's response was measured, his tone cold. "We'll see about that, Yoongi. But I suggest you come to my house, unless you want to face the consequences."

With that, the call ended, leaving Yoongi seething with frustration. But he was adamant and furious.

Who the hell did Kim Seokjin think he was, giving orders to the great Min Yoongi?

Yoongi seethed with anger, pacing the length of his mansion as he cursed under his breath.

"Fuck that bastard," he growled, rubbing his temples in frustration. "I'm Min Yoongi, for fuck's sake! No one has the fucking right to boss me around. No one!"

Minutes turned into hours, but Yoongi remained rooted to the spot. If it was any other sub, they would have cowered and obeyed, fearing the consequences of disobeying a Dom's orders.

But this was Min Yoongi, the king of the underworld, and he sure as hell wasn't going to listen to anyone's commands.

With each passing moment, his anger only intensified, fueling him to defy Seokjin's authority, no matter the cost.

But then Jin called again. Once, twice, thrice, again, and again. Each time, Yoongi angrily cut the call, his frustration boiling over.

But in the umpteenth time, his fury gave way to accept as he reluctantly answered the call.

"What the fuck do you wa -" Yoongi began, but he was abruptly silenced by Seokjin's cold, commanding voice cutting through the line.

"Open the door to your mansion, Min Yoongi," Seokjin's voice was like ice. "Or it'll be into pieces in 5 seconds."

Yoongi's protests and curses fell on deaf ears as Jin began his countdown.

"5," Seokjin's voice was steady.

"Fucking hell!" Yoongi's voice was filled with rage.

"4," Seokjin continued, unfazed.

"Shut the fuck up!" He spat back.

"3,"

"You fucking bastard!"

"2,"

"How dare you threaten me!?"

"1,"

As the countdown reached its final moments, Yoongi's mansion door was violently smashed open, shattered into pieces. He stood there, eyes widened in shock, as Seokjin came inside, a smug smirk playing on his lips.

Before Yoongi could utter a word, the elder stood before him, mere inches apart, his presence commanding and undeniable.

Seokjin leaned down to his level, his breath warm against Yoongi's ear. "Hey there, pretty sub," he whispered, his voice dripping with dominance. "Let's go to the Dom's house."

Instantly, Yoongi's anger flared, and he pushed Seokjin away with all his strength. Despite being smaller, he was fueled by rage, but that doesn't change the fact Seokjin was stronger.