8

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

"Why does he need to come along?" Yoongi asked with irritation. "Didn't you say you needed me because you had no one else?"

Jin let out a sigh, understanding his frustration. "Taehyung is just coming along because he's bored at home and has nothing else to do for now," he explained. "Just ignore him like he's not even there."

Taehyung acted like he was offended at his words, but Yoongi simply glared at the Kim brothers, clearly unimpressed by the sudden addition to their mission.

The youngest pouted dramatically, pretending to be wounded. "Hey, I'm not just some accessory, you know," he protested, shooting Yoongi a playful smile. "I can be useful too."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, we'll see about that, kid." he replied sarcastically.

Throughout the drive to the university, Taehyung bombarded the mafia with a stream of nonsensical questions. "Hey, Yoongi-hyung, have you ever tried juggling watermelons?" He asked. "Or what about singing 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' backwards?"

Yoongi sighed, trying to calm his anger and not do a murder on the first day of his mission.

"Taehyung, can you please just give him a rest for a minute?" Jin pleaded, rubbing his temples.

Despite his attempts to dismiss him, Taehyung didn't listen. "Come on, hyung, don't be such a grump," he said playfully. "We're about to go on an exciting adventure, solving mysteries and uncovering secrets! We should be celebrating!"

Jin shot him a glance. "We'll celebrate when we actually solve something," he said dryly.

Upon arriving at the university, Tae practically bounded out of the bus, his excitement palpable as he eagerly looked at their surroundings. Yoongi followed, his expression guarded as he scanned the campus.

Jin, ever the composed one, led the way, his aura calm and collected. He guided them through the bustling crowds of students.

He then leaned in close to Yoongi, his voice barely above a whisper, "If you notice anything suspicious, tell me imm-"

"There's a man with a gun stationed on the corner of the building's top," Yoongi murmured, his eyes scanning their surroundings. "The woman at the counter has a large knife tied at the side of her leg, and a student nearby the tree is wearing a blade ring on his finger, with a small knife hidden in his shoe. The student with glasses beside him has a gun tucked under the book he's reading, his glasses contain 2 cameras, each in both sides."

Jin's surprise was palpable as he processed everything he said, impressed by his ability to tell such details in their surroundings mere moments after entering the college.

Yoongi continued, "There's a girl by the entrance, her bag bulging with something heavy - probably a concealed weapon," he noted. "And that guy near the vending machines? He's definitely armed too. I can see the outline of a gun under his jacket."

"Seems like we've caught their attention," the elder murmured, his voice barely audible as he couldn't shake the feeling that they were walking straight into the lion's den.

With a shared nod, the trio parted ways, each going to play their respective roles.

Yoongi and Taehyung went through the bustling crowds, their steps purposeful as they made their way towards the sector where students get their admission.