48. Vijay

Vansh and Roshni arrived in the afternoon

Vansh and Roshni arrived in the afternoon. We were having the evening tea at outside which was our garden. Ruchi and Luv were fighting over who is going to ride a horse with Vansh.

"You ride with your Dad so many times, let Ruchi ride today." Roshni said to Luv and he got upset. He went up to his Dad and started playing with his hairs trying to convince him.

"If you let Ruchi ride today, I promise you a baby horse on your fifth birthday." Vansh said.

There you go, he had finally convinced Luv. No matter how hard he tried not to show his affection towards Ruchi was more than Luv he always failed. Me and Reena were spending time with Luv and at the same time Roshni and Vansh were spending time with Ruchi as if we had switched our kids.

But the kids got so bored from us that they ran away and started playing with each other.

"So how is life going for both of you?" I asked.

"It's good his business is going well and my designs are getting crazy appreciation from a lot of celebs." Roshni said with happiness all over her face.

"Tell us about you, I can sense the kind of peaceful life you guys must be living here." Vansh said.

"Yeah it's very amazing here, close to nature and animals. The only problem is we have to travel a lot for our job because this farmhouse is very far from city." Reena said sipping her tea and placed her left leg over her right.

"Happiness comes with sacrifices after all... Travelling for hours is better than breathing polluted air 24/7." Roshni said raising her eyebrows. She made a good point actually.

"Last time you guys came it was such a hurry, we didn't get to talk about anything properly." Vansh said.

"Exactly and now I really wanna know how the fuck you guys actually got married? " Reena asked in curiosity as if she was investigating a case.

"I always liked her from the college days." Vansh said and I nodded in agreement.

"You knew that?" Roshni asked me in amazed and Reena was shocked too.

"Yeah but I stayed silent because this guy made me promise but how the hell did you fell in love with him, as far as I know you, you would never date him."

"Well the exact moment when I started having feelings for him was, he was wearing a sleeveless black tshirts, a brown cowboy hat on his head and a very vintage blue jeans with black boots and the way he was riding the horse, like right from climbing on the horse to getting down I kept staring at him and I realized he was the hottest among the guys I have ever dated or even seen. That's when I started having something for him and it went on increasing with time. " Roshni maintained a crazy smile all the time while talking about Vansh.