5.) Settling in

A few weeks passed after getting married and now I'm moving into Jason's house. He sent me to my dad's to pack and say goodbye to my brother and baby sister. I knew dad wouldn't try anything with my sister seeing she is only just 5 and my brother is gonna protect her.

Jason's limo finally pulled up after a few hours and Jason stepped out the car. I was starting to walk out the door until Jason pulled me back inside. "I need to talk to your father."

"Then what the fuck does that have to do with me?" I said rolling my eyes obviously annoyed at his bluntness. "Just in case you try some bullshit and leave." Jason said sitting me down on the couch. "Ah Jason what brings you here?" My father asked obviously confused at Jason's presence. "How long." Jason asked.

"How long what Mr. DiCaprio?" My father stared at him confused. Then Jason got up and whispered something in his ear. "Ohhh that! Yeah not very long until you get those properties." Really he sold me out for property?!

"Anyways Annalise I'm sure you'll be very happy. But you'll be even more happy when you beat Jason's child." I froze at the word child. "Jason's WHAT?!" I screamed at my father. "You'll be bearing my heir sooner or later." Jason responded.

I just grabbed my stuff and brung it to his limo. The driver placed my bags in the car and held the door out for me. I sat down in the car with Jason sitting beside me.

It was a long drive to his mansion and it wasn't even in the same town as my father so I would only be able to visit maybe once or twice a month. I felt sad about that. I'd miss my little brother and sister. When would I get to see them again? Emmie doesn't even know how to use a phone.

We then arrived at this ginormous mansion and I was star struck it was even bigger than my dad's house.

"Micheal take her inside. Ms. Rosie will show you around." Jason said that and then walked away.

I walked inside with his bodyguard and a nice young maid came and greeted me. "Hi I'm Rosie, You must be Annalise." She was bright and bubbly I liked that about her. "Yes I'm Annalise but you can just call me Anna." Rosie then grabbed my arm and started to show me around.

"So this is the living room"

Jason's living room

"Over this way is my guest house"

Rosie's guest house

"Wow you get an entire house with a pool?" I asked shocked that Jason would give her an entire house.

"Yes Mr. DiCaprio is life of luxury and will basically die if we don't have perfect working spaces." Rosie responded with a big smile on her face. "Wow that's- surprisingly nice of him to do" I responded as Rosie grabbed my arm and kept dragging me around his house.

"Okay there's the second living room this one is closer to your room."

Rosie dragged me around the house a while more until we stopped in front of this room door. "This is one of Jason's offices. I suggest you knock before you go in." Oooo spooky.

We finally stopped the tour when we got to my room it was a very gorgeous room and was really big and spacious.

I walked into the ginormous walk in closet happy and ready to fill it up with all kinds of fancy dresses, heels, sneakers, and jewelry. My face then dropped when I saw that half the closet was filled up with suits and men's clothing.

"What is his stuff doing here?!" I turned and asked Rosie. "Well he is your husband so it's obvious that you guys share a room." I stared at her shocked. I cannot believe that I'd have to share a room with him ugh.

Now this is gonna be the longest marriage of my life.