21.) Best Feeling

Me and Jason waked in the house hand in hand after that steamy kiss to see that all the lights were out. We went upstairs to our room and I immediately plopped down on our bed. Jason sat down next to me and we kind of just looked at each other.

I don't think anyone wanted to make the first move.

"So why'd you send me Mafia Angels hands?" I asked

"He put his hands on you so I sent you his hands so he can't anymore."

"Oh."

Me and Jason stared at each other again. It felt awkward. I wanted to have sex with him. But did he want to have sex with me? I don't know.

Suddenly Jason kissed me.

I kissed Jason back and he put his hand tightly on the back of my neck pulling me closely. I pulled away from him. "You're a murder.." I said looking at him and he pulled my hair tightly. "Principessa viziata I know 1000 ways to kill somebody and I can make 900 of them look like accidents sit still." Then he kissed me again and pushed me down on the bed. I opened my mouth and his tongue went inside licking and tasting every part of my mouth.

Our tongues were practically dancing then he moved down to kissing my neck. I zipped down my dress and he pulled it off slowly. Jason kept kissing down my body and I could barely contain myself. "Jason please~" I practically begged. "I can't hear you Anna." Was this bitch gonna make me beg him to fuck me. Shit but I needed it so badly. "Jason please!~" I asked louder and he practically ripped my underwear.

I was already dripping with pre-cum and Jason was not making it feel better because he refused to fuck me! Jason pulled his underwear off and I realized that I might get fucking destroyed. Jason thrusted inside me slowly and tears welted in my eyes from the feeling of my pussy stretching accommodate his size. "F-fuck Jason!" Jason started slowly but that shit already hurt like a bitch. "Faster!" I said. "You sure you can handle it? You look like you can barely handle slow." He whispered in my ear. "Fuck Jason faster!" I yelled at him.

Jason started to move faster and that shit fucking hurt like a bitch. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain but it felt so good. Then Jason totally plowed into me like a bulldozer out of nowhere and that shit only hurt worse. I whined at the pain and Jason just laughed. "That's it ride my dick like the good little slut you are." I could barely even speak all I did was make a small little noise which was pretty much a cry for help.

Jason then started rubbing his fingers on my clit and that shit was gonna have me climax. Then he took his fingers and placed them in my mouth. "Now suck it little whore." I started sucking on his fingers slowly tasting my own pussy taste. "You see this, this means that you're my little whore." I nodded and made a noise as he thrusted in me again. "Everything on you belongs to me: Your pussy, your life, everything bitch." I couldn't do anything but nod because he was forcing me to.

I couldn't handle it any longer and released all over his dick but he kept going. "You say you want me yet you make a mess all over my dick." Jason's smart remarks were literally gonna be the end of me but he kept going. Jason started to slow down and I finally felt a small form of relief when he climaxed inside me and removed his dick.

Jason lied down next to me and pulled me close to him. "Good job little slut." He said before kissing my forehead and putting a blanket over us. That shit felt too good to be true like that was the best sex I had. And I liked the feeling of being filled up by him. But then I realized:

We did not use fucking protection.

It's fine I'll just get it tomorrow.

I rolled over and fell asleep on Jason's chest still reminiscing from what just happened...