24.) Mafia Sleepover

I got ready the next day for the mafia sleepover that Fiona was hosting at her mansion and Jason offered to drive me there. "There's some things about Fiona you should watch out for." I rolled my eyes at Jason knowing that he clearly hated the idea of me going to Fiona's house.

"Jason, Fiona is literally harmless in general." I said laughing. "Still I just need you to at least try and be careful Annalise the last thing we need is you getting shot again." I just glared at Jason and sat in his car. "Really you're bringing up me getting shot by Mafia Angel." I said throwing my designer rose gold duffle bag into the backseat of the car and going on my phone.

"He's dead so he doesn't go by Mafia anymore." Jason replied taking my phone out my hands. "Hey give it back!" I said reaching for my phone but Jason was already typing on it. "Uhm excuse me but did you buy that phone?" I said sarcastically reaching for it and Jason just tossed me a iPhone 14 Pro Max box. "Well I bought this one so use that." Jason said before taking out my SIM card.

"Nice try genius but this doesn't have a SIM card." I said placing the box down but Jason picked up the brand new phone and still inserted the SIM card.

"How the fuck did yo-."

"I bought it on my business trip to UK."

"When the fuck did he go to UK?"

"I wasn't notified about this!"

I just rolled my eyes and waited for my phone to download. We pulled up in front of Mafia Fiona's mansion and it was pretty drop dead gorgeous. I mean it wasn't as big Jason's but it still looked amazing. The inside of it was a nice rose quartz and pearl interior with a Christmas home kind of vibe.

Inside there was already a few ladies chatting like  Jessica and Fiona so I decided to walk over to them. "Omg Fiona your house is absolutely gorgeous I love the interior design you had for it." I said bowing at Fiona like my father always taught me to do. "Girl you are at black level you don't need to bow." Fiona said and I just laughed nervously. "Anyways let me show you around."

Fiona grabbed my hands and showed me a few of the ladies that were here. "Omg Jason you came to see me!" A high pitched voice said running over to him and trying to hug him. Jason backed away not even looking up from his phone and the girl took that as a strike to the chest. "J-Jason you came for me r-right?" The girl asked.

She had obviously bleached blonde hair and blue eyes that screamed pick me girl. Jason just looked down at her and scowled. "If I wanted to see you Francine I would've made an effort." The girl looked at him and pouted. "B-but-." Jason cut her off. "Like I was saying I came to drop off my drop dead gorgeous wife to this sleepover that Fiona invited her to."

Francine looked at me and glared and I just smirked at her. "B-but Jason you're supposed to love me! It's not fair why does she get your love?!" The girl asked practically bursting into fake tears. Jason still looked down at his phone ignoring Francine's attempts. "Principessa viziata call me if you need anything I'm late for my pickup." Jason said before kissing me with tongue and leaving.

I blushed at him and watched him walk away and the girl turned back to me. "So you're the bitch that stole my husband?" She said crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at me. "I didn't steal shit it was arranged and plus any guy would dream of being with me." I replied glaring back at her when this taller girl came in between the two of us. "Cmon you guys are not gonna disrespect my girl Fiona's house like this, if you have a problem go fight in the boxing ring."

The girl was tall with caramel skin and brown eyes with pitch black hair. She reminded me of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin but I felt it be disrespectful to say that to her. "Thank you Jasmine." Fiona said before turning to the rest of us. "Anyways ladies I already set up the room we're gonna be in." Fiona said before clasping her hands together and walking off.