15.) Gunshots (pt.1)

TW: Gun Violence, Shooting, Assault, Battery (if you don't like that just don't read this chapter.)

Later on I got dressed and went down the elevator to breakfast where Rosie and Posie were already bowing at Jason.

"You guys don't need to bow at him."

Jason rolled his eyes at me and turned back to Rosie and Posie.

"You take orders from me. You respect me."

"My Maids. Don't respect shit Jason."

"You're maids? Last time I recalled I payed them."

"Last time I recalled. They like me more."

Me and Jason just glared at each other neither of us wanting to break eye contact.

"Uhm who's hungry?" A scared Posie asked looking at me and Jason. I sat down at the other end of the table with Jason still glaring at me. Rosie and Posie placed our plates of food in front of us and I thanked them. I started eating in silence. I liked the silence then the most annoying voice started speaking:

"You're going to the black and white ball with me."

I placed my fork down but kept my knife in hand.

"The what?" I asked.

"The black and white ball you're going end of discussion."

I rolled my eyes at Jason and placed my napkin at the table. "I'm not hungry right now." I said before I got up and walked out the dining room.

"Who did he think he was?!"

"There's no way I'm going anywhere with him."

I walked back in the room with Micheal closing and locking me in there.

"And another thing."

"I HATE BEING LOCKED UP IN THIS DAMN ROOM ALL DAY!"

I just groaned and sat down on the bed. There was nothing I could do anyways. Jason practically had me enslaved in this house. It was like a prison I could never escape. And I've only kissed him twice in my life.

This is the worst marriage I've ever been in I swear!

Well it's my first marriage.

BUT STILL!

I collapsed on the bed whining and groaning around but then I realized I'm not in New York anymore. That stuff doesn't work with Micheal. No matter how loud I whine I'll be locked in this room.

BRO FREE ME!

I decided that this was probably gonna be my first time seeing Italy after my mother passed when I was 13.

"I was gonna go to that damn black and white ball."

"But I'm going to make myself ahead of all the ranks there."

"Just you wait Jason."

"You play with fire."

"You get burned..."