12.) Tiny Screaming Children

I couldn't wait to get to the ballet studio. This was actually my first time being out the house in a while since my marriage 3 months ago. I was sitting in a limo with Jessica and this little munchkin Jessica calls her daughter. She looked exactly like her with the same red hair and green eyes except her skin was paler.

The little girl gripped onto the hem of her tutu clearly shy. And her mother touched her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry she's one of the good ones." Jessica said before turning back to me. The ride was funny but tense because Jessica kept trying to lighten the mood with her hyperactive spirit.

Once we got out the car I could clearly see the little girl detense and run over to the other little girls. Once we got inside the owner of the building introduced me. "Children this is your new ballet instructor Mrs. A so please treat her with respect." And blah blah blah. I don't really care for formalities and I didn't like using my new last name. The owner then walked out the room and the kids immediately got into position.

These kids were really well behaved. I showed them first position and they immediately tried to do their bests. I assisted a few kids but Jessica's seemed to be the one struggling the most. I liked Angel she was a sweet little thing. Every time I went to help Angel a few girls laughed.

"Fucking bitches."

Angel seemed upset at the girls laughing at her. "Don't worry those girls are bitches." I said whispering in her ear and adjusting her waist. "They're dragons.." She muttered back to me. "Ha! You think they're dragon like. Wait till you meet my husband." I say before laughing back at her.

After class I started to walk up to Jessica until Jason walked in. "Its okay Jess I'll take her home with you." I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to Jason. Then Angel ran over squealing and hugged Jason's leg. "Uncle Jason I didn't know you were coming!" Jason just looked down at her and then back up at Jessica.

"You didn't tell me you were Uncle Jason's new wife Mrs. A!" Angel said before running over to Jessica. "I thought you knew Angie I showed you a picture of her." Jessica said hugging Angel.

One thing about Jessica. She may be very crazy but she knows how to love her children well her only child but I know that she's a sweet girl. Jason looked down at Angel and then back at me. "I didn't know that she was going to this class Jess." Jessica just laughed nervously.

"Annalise cmon I'm not getting caught in this fucking traffic." Jason grabbed my hand and I swear I felt electric sparks shoot through my entire body. He basically dragged me out and angel shot me a look that said "don't go id miss you." She looked so innocent. I think she knows who her mother is.

"A murderer like my husband."