14.) Not the man in my dreams...

My eyes shot open like a bullet and I realized that I was still in the shower. I swear it was all just a daydream.

"Fuck the man in my daydreams!"

I got out the shower my skin slightly red from the heat. I changed into my moo moo pajamas and went back into the room. Jason was now currently gripping onto my strawberry bear thinking it was me. He was still handsome even while sleeping. I had to use all my strength to get my bear back and Jason just made a noise and rolled over. I had lied down on my side of the bed and thought things over.

"Who was that?"

"Was that Jason?!"

"Am I really that horny?"

But then the main question hit me...

"DO I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH JASON?!"

Well this had me outraged so I tried to ignore it before it drove me insane. I decided that I wasn't tired yet and just looked at my bear upset. I looked at my hands only to realize I had been playing around with the ring on my finger.

I took the ring off my finger and looked at the band closely. It was a shimmery rose gold diamond encrusted band.

I never really took the time to look at my ring and it was kind of just there to be there. Something was black under the ring though. I turned it over to see these words engraved:

"Property of Jason DiCaprio."

Are you kidding me?!

There is no way I'm wearing this ring.

I placed the ring down on my nightstand and fell asleep...

The next day I could hear Jason waking up because the sun draped over our faces everyday. He wouldn't stop moving so that woke me up. I sat up and looked at him annoyed.

"Can you sit still for 2 minutes in your life Jason?" I said obviously upset at him for waking me up. Icy blue eyes just stared into my soul.

"Where's your ring at?"

"I took it off. I'm not wearing that thing."

Jason sat up quickly. And stared at me annoyed. "Annalise I don't have time to mess with you put the ring back on." He looked at me with a cold emotionless expression and I just turned away ignoring him.

"There is no way I am putting that ring on Jason."

"Put. The. Damn. Ring. On."

Jason was starting to get upset each time I said no. I found it amusing that he started to show emotion.

"Okay you asked for it."

Jason then pulled me down by my hair and pushed me down on the bed aggressively. I tried to get up and move but he put most of his weight down on me. I was kicking my legs and squirming around but he managed to lock my hands up and grab the one my ring was on.

Jason then placed the ring back on my finger carefully despite my screams for Micheal.

"That stupid bodyguard where is he?!"

I kept looking screaming and Jason decided he wasn't gonna move.

"JASON GET OFF I CANNOT BREATH!"

"Maybe think about that before you forget who owns you."

I started screaming louder and I guess Jason finally decided I had enough because he moved off me.

"I'll see you at breakfast Annalise."

Jason then got out of bed and went into the connected closet and bathroom.

This couldn't have been clear enough Annalise.

"But this was so not the man in my dreams.."