*BONUS*.) Posie & Jessica

*Posie POV*

I'll never forget when I met the girl that I'd have a crush on for the rest of my life.

I stood around with my sister around the execution of Mr. Armstrong. It was basically a bloodbath and I was used to seeing this from all the people who had died in this house. Even Micheal almost died when he took a bullet for Jason.

I walked back in the kitchen to start writing letters to Mrs. Armstrong and his brother. It was gonna take a long time so Rosie offered to write them and I could just wash the dishes. I took her up on that offer. I really did not want to write grievance letters to people that was not in my department.

I was in the middle of washing one of Jason's favorite china plates when.

"Hey do you know where I can find any new shirts?"

She had this bloody red hair and emerald green eyes with tan skin. She had this gorgeous Mexican accent that anyone would be attracted to. I found myself staring at her in awe and starting to lose my balance.

*shatter!*

I looked down to see that I had dropped Jason's favorite plate and she looked over at me. I knelt over on the ground and started to pick up the glass pieces and she rushed over. "What are you doing?! Why are you picking up glass with your bare hands!" She grabbed my hands and placed the glass back on the ground before checking to see if I got hurt.

"I'm okay it's just a little bit of glass, I'll be fine." The girl looked at me like I was backshit crazy. "Little bit my ass, go clean yourself up I can see blood." I just blushed at her brushed my outfit off and rushed out the kitchen outside to the guest house.

"What was this feeling?"

"I never mess up during work hours."

"Then why'd I mess up when I saw her?"

"Maybe there's more to her than the eyes meet..."