13.) The man in my dreams

The car ride home with me dozing off every now and then until Jason spoke up. "Don't drool on my windows." I just rolled my eyes and glared at him. "Wasn't planning on it idiot." I snarked back at him

He just looked at me with a perplexed expression like he was trying to read my emotions. I ended up falling asleep anyways. Fuck I just said I wouldn't. The next few things I felt was muscular arms holding me in their arms and I just found myself melting to their chest.

A few hours later I found myself in my bed with Jason's arms around me and still asleep. I was still in my ballet outfit so obviously he didn't change me.

"Good."

"But why do I feel so upset..?"

I finally managed to squirm out of his tight grip and go into the bathroom. I dropped my outfit and got in the shower. It was nice and hot. I closed the door on it and it started to get really hot in here so I sat down on the bench in there. I liked the heat on my skin. It was nice, warm, fuzzy, horny.

"WAIT HORNY?!"

"WHAT WAS I SAYING."

It's been so long since I've gotten pleasure from anyone it was starting to drive me insane. And the hot water was not helping.

But it has been a while before I met the man in my dreams....

I sat back and let the water pour on me relaxing my entire body before closing my eyes.

*Dreamscape*

I was practicing ballet when suddenly he walked in. He was tall had all black on tan skin and his face was practically blurred. He walked over to me and caressed my face me melting into his touch. Then he suddenly grabbed my neck and pinned me onto the ground before putting my arms over my head. He kissed me slowly before getting more rough and aggressive. Without me even opening my mouth for him his tongue was already down my throat.

He slowly pulled down the nylon of my stockings before pulling my panties down. I tried to move but he held me still and thrusted inside me. I found myself struggling to breathe from the pleasure. I was drenched from pleasure moaning softly each time he thrusted.

I then came all over him and he kept going even after my soft moans of agony. He kept asking "Do you like being a bad girl Anna?" I couldn't even make out any words so a small little sound came out my mouth.

I was close to releasing all over him for the second time when...

"I didn't know you were such a kinky girl Annalise."