Howdy!

Howdy ! 🤠
  First, I love you eternally for choosing to read this book.
  Second, you better love me back.
  Third, I hope you and your family are safe and well. If you need to vent, my inbox is open.
  Fourth, I just ate two thousand calories of oreos. I am currently not regretting it and will continue to eat more while I continue to question my purpose of life and principles of morality.
  Now to the boring (but necessary) stuff,

D I S C L A I M E R
  This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
  This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between original characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidental. The author in no way represents the companies, corporations, or brands mentioned in this book. The likeness of historical/famous figures have been used fictitiously; the author does not speak for or represent these people. All opinions expressed in this book are the author's, or fictional.

W A R N I N G
  This book deals with sexual assault , child abuse and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced.

N O T E
  Don't be a meanie and don't copy work that isn't yours. If you want to take inspiration from any one of my characters [some traits etc.] text me and i can help you, but copying quotes , the plot of the story and whole character personalities are not okay. It takes time to think of and write these things, please have empathy.

E N J O Y R E A D I N G
  I obsessively read all the comments so feel free to say something funny or critique my work. Or tell me what you ate, anything is fine | (• •)|
- Aj