Chapter 2

Isabel got up from the couch seeing Lillian fragile from what just happened to say, "I must get home to try and give Trinity a call to see if she is up to at least meeting me."

Lillian nodded understand taking Isabel to the door replying, "You have a good evening, don't worry about Grace I'll take care of her."

Isabel gave her another kiss releasing it responding, "Thank you, see you in class Monday."

Lillian couldn't speak seeing Isabel leaving down the hall watching her skip through the building, seeing her wine glass sit on the table still she goes to the table grabs it and drinks it down fast as she passed out on the couch. Feeling so vulnerable with Isabel making her unsure of how she can get Isabel to understand kissing her teacher is not right at all.

Lillian got up in the middle of the night to see if she can make it to bed as soon as she did the doorbell rang once again in frustration I grab the door handle next thing I know she blacked out as someone says to her,

"You ever touch Isabel again I'll make sure you lose your job because she is my woman not yours and she will not see anyone else, but I get it, you wimpy little teacher."

Lillian tried to open one of her eyes to see that she could barely make it is Grace as she tried to get up to move she felt a foot on her, Grace leaned down to her once again saying,

"You call the cops on me; I'll kill precious Isabel with my bare hands and make sure she never found again, so you best keep yourself out of her way and mine."

Grace lifted her foot leaving the apartment without another word, Lillian tried to get up off the floor shaking experiencing blows that Isabel goes through as she quickly grabbed her home phone dialing 9- 1-1 to try and do something about Grace disturbs her.

Grace needs to be in a lockdown system to let out her anger because Lillian doesn't want Isabel killed at all that is the worse. She explains to the operator what went on, that they will find Grace arresting her for Isabel she will be placed in a separate school for the time being which made Lillian sick as she requested for Isabel to be moved in with her and they can go to school together within her care. Lillian did end up going to the hospital then she thought to request Isabel to stay in her apartment maybe a bad idea, but she has to protect her from Grace.

Isabel called Trinity they talked for an hour or so until her mother came in her bedroom door saying,

"The cops just called they said that they have to escort you to your teacher. so no more violence is going on between you and this Grace girl as she is going to a juvenile for kids when she is out though she is sent to a boarding school with stricter rules than a Public High School."

Isabel jumped for joy hugging her mother replies,"So I am going to live with my teacher for temporary? mom one question though what about you and dad?"

Her mother gave Isabel a cold look responding, "Yes, you're going to live with Lillian we may have her just adopt you though. Other than that don't worry about us; we didn't need a child in our lives due to us always working."

Isabel looked at her mother with uncertainty replying,"I don't want Lillian to adopt me, I want to keep my last name with you two, and you will always be my parents you raised me as a brilliant girl growing to a woman."

Isabel mother decided to walk off saying out loud, "Just pack Isabel so you can go to your new home."

Isabel hustled grabbing her things as she saw a moving truck pull up to the drive seeing that they are taking her away seeing Lillian outside made her smile also remembering though Trinity is her new girlfriend and is way better than Grace, though still lusting for Lillian never helped her in any way at all.