Chapter 12

Lillian wakes up feeling refresh with Isabel in her arms as she kisses her forehead getting out of bed stretching seeing the light shone through the window sighing to herself another day of getting things done. Isabel pounced behind Lillian saying, "Good morning my beauty, what a marvelous day."

Lillian turned around replying, "It is my love for sure just I am seeking to know things in this day."

Isabel looked at Lillian with question eyes responding, "What is that my love?"

Lillian sighed, "I admit making love to you is beautiful in every aspect, it just does your heart and soul call for mine like mine does for yours?"

Isabel held Lillian tight with a kiss on her lips then releasing replying, "Yes, yes of course."

Lillian sighed shaking her head no over and over responding, "Sweetheart, you must understand loving someone is through their heart and soul, you seem lost in your heart and soul with me like you had forgotten what we felt when we first met in my English class when you wrote that marvelous short story."

Isabel looked at Lillian confused replying, "Are you saying making love to me last night didn't come from my heart and soul?"

Lillian laughed responding,

"No, no my love that was perfect every ounce of it just from your heart and soul I want to see more of it in little ways like being a young love. I admit I am in my thirties and you are in you're late teens turning into an adult soon enough but we need to find you to open up in the heart and soul of you." Isabel still not getting it just listened to Lillian's soothing voice talk to her about it all making her smile uncontrollably then Isabel replied, "So my heart and soul need to be found in loving you in more passion and desire then other women have? I don't understand how to do that without being such a fool."

Lillian held Isabel in her arms even against their naked bodies responding, "My beauty you have a lot of learning to do with me in time your passion will come with more desire than you can handle."

Isabel didn't understand any of this poetic term of love; she did savor in the smell of them making love last night in the shower as the scent lingered in the room.

Isabel heard Serenity and Faith giggling in the kitchen. Lillian and Isabel got dressed joining the girls in the kitchen for some coffee as Isabel saw Faith holding hands with Serenity saying,

"Isabel, this is the most wonderful woman I could end up with, yes we are only a few years apart, but she is the greatest, thank you, Lillian, for bringing her into your life. We are getting married next spring at the Needle Point in Seattle which you two should be married by then too if not sooner."

Isabel looked at Lillian unsure of that moment since they were always talking about marriage but doing that scares Isabel just a bit since it has never happened before. Lillian smiled looking at Serenity saying, "Congrats you two, you both will be one happy ending couple."

Serenity giggled replying, "Oh yes for sure, she became my world in, and I couldn't imagine a better girl to settle down. I am buying her engagement ring in a few months so that she will be mine and no one can take my beauty Faith."

Faith looked over at Isabel across the counter seeing that Isabel is about ready to tremble in tears of fear as Lillian held her close. Isabel let go of Lillian saying, "Excuse me while I go use the bathroom need to step away for a moment."

Isabel rushed off to the bathroom and locked the door.

Lillian wondered what was going on with Isabel since. She is usually very cheerful with marriage announcements then it hit her that Faith had been her best friend here for a short week and now she is getting married as Lillian looked at the couple mushing over each other an kept her head down wishing Isabel would come out of the bathroom by now.

Isabel sat in the bathroom drying her tears whispering to herself over and over that Faith is happy and so is she this shouldn't bother her, she loves Lillian very much, Lillian is her whole world. Isabel sighed heavily then got up and headed back into the kitchen/dining area with the ladies as she said, "I am so sorry for the irrupted leave just having an emotional day with everything going on."

Faith nodded in agreement so did Serenity and Lillian. Lillian grabbed hold of Isabel whispering, "Baby, I am sorry you are hurting them. Do you want me to have them leave and find another place, I know you still love Faith in a small aspect but you two are just best friends nothing more even you said yourself last night that them to would have found each other eventually."

Isabel sighed whispering back, "No, don't make them go and yes I said that I just didn't think I'd be jealous over it I mean look at Faith she is admirable by this woman and you were too before you came to get me back."

Lillian kissed Isabel with passion then released whispering in return, "I did that to scare you not, and by the way, there is nothing wrong with them being happy in my opinion they seemed to enjoy one another."

Isabel smiled knowing that is true and that they are the happiest they can be even for a start of love as she whispered, "You are right my darling, they are cute too."

Serenity looked deep into Faith's eyes as Faith did the same saying, "Yes?"

Serenity smiled replying, "I am just admiring how beautiful you truly are, and I never felt so lucky to be your wife to be next year this is just so amazing in my eyes."

Faith blushed responding, "I never thought I would feel love like this from an older woman not that it is a bad thing it's just I never been in love with anyone besides Isabel and she showed me little attention due to her love for Lillian. Anyways yeah so this being in love with you has been amazing, and as for last night it was perfect in my eyes the rush thrilled me."

Serenity laughed softly replying, "Babe, you don't have to worry about me not loving you, I just wonder how you're parents going to deal with me being around since from what Isabel mentioned they are obsessed with the bible and beliefs."

Faith sighed knowing that is going to be a challenge getting her parents to understand love is love no matter the gender.