that time

Collab with @team-foster-keefe-13   

Sophie's POV

It was that time of the month. All the girls in the group got their period and were suffering. Sophie, Lihn, and Biana were all at Havenfield in Sophie's room, waiting for Keefe, Tam, and Dex to return with ice cream and heating pads. Fitz was at his house.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!" Sophie screamed at the door.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW BUT THEY BETTER BE HERE SOON!!!!" Biana screamed at her pillow. Biana and Tam were dating, Sophie and Keefe were together, and Lihn and Dex were dating. Fitz was single, and no one felt sorry for him.

Right on cue, the girls heard a know on the door.

"Sophie? Can I come in?" they heard Keefe say softly.

"I DON'T GODDAMN KNOW, CAN YOU?!" Sophie yelled back.

Keefe opened the door and walked in followed by Dex and Tam. They all had to dodge the pillows that were aimed at them.

"SIT DOWN." Lihn said loudly to Dex. Lihn was normally the sweetest girl ever, but her period cramps and mood swings made her quite scary. Even scarier than angry Sophie and Biana.

All the boys sat down on Sophie's bed. Sophie snuggled up against Keefe's chest and let out a small whimper.

"Are you okay, Soph?"

Sophie let out another whimper as her response. She closed her eyes and clung to Keefe's warmth.

"I brought you ice cream and a heating pad," Keefe whispered.

"You're the best boyfriend ever. I love you," Sophie replied. She grabbed the ice cream and the spoon and started eating straight out of the tub. She snatched the heating pad out of Keefe's lap and held onto its warmth.

"How are you feeling, love?" Keefe asked her. She smiled at the nickname.

"Better now that you're here." She snuggled her face into the nook of his neck.

Sophie tried to ignore Biana and Lihn's screams, but they got to her eventually.

"Lihn, how are you?" Dex tried.

"WELL, THERE'S BLOOD GUSHING OUT OF MY BODY, HOW DO YOU THINK I'M GODDAMN DOING?!" Lihn responded harshly.

Dex turned around. "Sophie?"

"Kinda want to die right now, so everything's normal right now,"

Everyone stared at Sophie with horror on their faces.

"You scare me sometimes, you know that?" Keefe asked her.

"You love me."

"I do." Keefe pecked Sophie's nose.

"Does anyone want to watch a movie? It might help distract us," Sophie suggested. Everyone nodded their heads really fast.

"Do you guys know Frozen? It's a human movie that I really liked." Sophie asked.

"Oh! My mom was obsessed with that movie. Can we watch it?" Dex replied.

"Sure!" Keefe responded.

After some time of watching, Sophie's favorite song from the movie, Let It Go, started playing. Apparently, Keefe had heard that song from when he was in the Forbidden Cities, and he loved it just as much as Sophie. He started humming under his breath as he played with Sophie's hair. Then he started singing to the tune.

Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore...

"You have..." Sophie paused and yawned. "You have a pretty voice."

"Thanks, love," Keefe said back.

"Are you going to tell me that I'm pretty?"

"You are so pretty, Foster," Keefe smiled.

Sophie yawned and layed down on Keefe's lap and dozed off through the horrible pain of her period cramps.

558 words! 

AHH I DID THIS THROUGH AGONY BECAUSE IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH FOR ME TOO