remember

This story is inspired by this Youtube short...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PR5YWCKCNDY

I have nothing more to say

so lets start the story!!

~ s o p h i e s p o v ~

~ h u m a n p o v ~

It was that day of our lives. It was the day we chose someone to remember. The way it worked was that our computers gave us two options, and we had to choose which person we had to remember. This day would change our lives forever.

The possibilities of whose names might appear on my screen were endless, so many people I knew that it would choose from. To be honest, I'm kind of scared. What if I have to choose between two people in my family? I couldn't let Amy, Mom, or Dad down like that. What if I had to choose between my friends? Keefe was my boyfriend, but what if I had to choose not to remember him?

We were sitting in a classroom, our homeroom teacher up at the front. He was telling us that we had to put our dividers up, so I did. The screen of my computer flashed white, then had two different options.

Boyfriend or Sister.

Fuck, I thought. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did this happen?!

Well, I can't forget Amy. She's my best friend , and a part of my family... but what if Keefe becomes a part of my family? (A/N lol im dying rn... helppppp) I have to choose Amy. I moved my mouse, letting it linger on "boyfriend". I really hoped Keefe would forgive me... I slowly clicked "sister". I was scared. But it had to happen.

~ Time Skip ~

"Hey Soph," Keefe said, grinning. "Who did you have to choose from?"

I looked down. "You and Amy..."

"Did you choose Amy?" he asked, looking away. "I chose to remember you..."

"I'm sorry, Keefe," I said, tears spilling down my face. "Amy needs me."

"It's okay..." he whispered, pulling me in for a hug. "I hope you know I won't give up on you. Goodbye, Sophie." He said, slowly leaning in for a last kiss.

"Bye, Keefe."

~ The next day ~

"Sophie!" Amy called. "You remember me!" Amy was laying down in bed, and her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Of course I do, Amy," I said. "Now come on, it's time for school!" I lifted her bag and she grabbed it. I drove her to school and dropped her off. Then I drove to my school.

"Hey, Sophie," a deep voice said quietly.

"Uh, hi!" I said, slightly confused. Who was he and how did he know my name? "Uhh... do I know you?"

"I'm your boyfriend... or I was..." he said, looking anywhere but me.

"I'm sorry, you must have the wrong person, I don't have a boyfriend," I say, and I turn to walk away.

~ Time skip ~

"Sophie," I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around. It's that boy again. "I have something for you."

I look up at his somber face, it looked somewhat familiar. He held out a rose, saying, "I hope you know that if you need anything, I'll be there. I love you."

Suddenly, it felt like a million tiny needles were poking my brain. A word formed in my head, and it took a second to process  all the memories of this mystery person.

Or... not so mystery anymore.

"Keefe?"

EEEEEEEEEEEE

part two? comment if u want it!!!!

byeeeee

sophieswiftie  out!