'Love Story (Taylor's Version)' AU

The title says it all!

Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7yg0A-PCTI

Lyrics: https://genius.com/Taylor-swift-love-story-taylors-version-lyrics

Video:

We were both young when I first saw you, I closed my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.

Sophie first saw him at the park. Their families were both at grassy Central Park in New York, and Sophie saw that boy, a cute guy who was staring at her. They were both 14 years old.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns, see you make your way through the crowds and say hello.

The second time Sophie saw that boy was at a party. They were in high school, Foxfire High, and they were in the same year. Sophie and Keefe recognized each other from a few years ago and waved.

Little did I know...

Sophie wasn't sure, but fate decided that Sophie and that mysterious boy should meet again.

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,

Keefe. His name was Keefe.

And my Daddy said 'Stay away from Juliet,'

Grady didn't exactly approve of Keefe. He called him "That Boy" and didn't let Sophie and Keefe stay alone with each other too long.

And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go...

Keefe was transferring to Exilum High School for his Junior Year. Sophie couldn't even imagine what life would be like without Keefe, the love of her life.

And I said, 'Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run, you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story, baby just say yes.'

Sophie confessed that she liked Keefe right before they left. They agreed on a long-distance relationship and called each other every day.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you, we keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew so close your eyes, escape this town for a little while.

Oh, Oh

Keefe moved back to Foxfire High for his senior year. Sophie and Keefe met in a garden one night. They talked and cried and laughed and kissed and talked even more under the moonlight. They were careful to make sure that no one saw them.

Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter and my Daddy said stay away from Juliet

Grady, Sophie's father, found out about the relationship. Let's just say it did not go well.

But you were everything to me I was begging you please don't go-o-o

Sophie's family was going to move away because of Keefe. There were tears and tears and even more tears, but Grady wouldn't give in.

And I said, 'Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run, you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story, baby just say yes. Romeo save me they're trying to tell me how to feel, this love is difficult, but it's re-e-al, don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess it's a love story baby just say yes,'

Before leaving, Sophie told Keefe to come to visit her sometime, and they could get married after convincing Grady. Keefe agreed and they cried together. Then Sophie moved away. To California.

🎶🎵

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around, my faith in you was... fading, when I met you on the outskirts of town

Keefe hadn't come yet. It had been three years, and they hadn't talked for so long because of Grady. Sophie got tired of this and took matters into her own hands. She bought tickets to New York and flew there to meet Keefe. She saw him immediately.

And I said 'Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you but you never come,'

Sophie yelled. Keefe cowered, she could tell. But she still loved him. And when she least expected it...

Is this in my head I don't know what to think, he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring, and said

Keefe went on one knee and pulled out a box from his jacket. He smiled.

'Marry me, Juliet, you never have to be alone, I love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your Dad, go pick out a white dress, it's a love story baby just say: Yes,'

"Sophie Foster, I love you. I've loved you since the moment I saw your face when we were fourteen at Central Park. I talked to your dad, and he said yes. Sophie Elizabeth Foster, will you marry me?"

Sophie had started crying and said, "Yes yes yes, Keefe! A million times yes!!"

Oh, oh... Oh, oh... Cause we were both young, when I first saw... you.

Sophie thought back to the moment they first saw each other. She really loved him.

Hope you liked that! Inspo: "Love Story (Taylor's Version)" by Taylor Swift

byee!

~ sophieswiftie