make it stop

Shoutout to @RoyallyKT for giving this suggestion! comment if you have any more ideas and i'll give you a shoutout!

Also in this chapter they are dating

okay i'll start!

Keefe's POV

Sophie was sick. It was my fault. Everything was, really. I didn't mean to do anything. I was the one who convinced her that it was a good thing to bring home those flowers, roses. She thought they were so pretty. I think she's so pretty. But... she's sick. She has been for the past two weeks. It's all my fault.

"Keefe?" I heard a voice croak. I turn around to see Sophie, all bundled up in blankets. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her hair was a mess. I'm sure I was just about the same, because I'd been sitting at her side on her bed, waiting for her to wake up. She looks so cute, yet so... sad.

"Sophie," I said back, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. 

"Make it stop... please make it stop..." Sophie said, tears spilling down her face. "It hurts... Keefe... make it stop..."

Her whole body hurt, I could tell. Her emotions were pain and sadness and... trust.

I brushed her hair out of her eyes and planted a kiss on her head. There were tears trickling down my face, now. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," I whispered. "I love you, I hope you know that."

"I... I do," Sophie mumbled and started sobbing. I cried back. We held each other for a while like that... just her and me.

We drifted off into a deep sleep, only us. Together.

Sry for the short chapter!

I rlly need ideas do...

anyways byee!

~ sophieswiftie

⸆⸉