pwease??

✨Human AU✨

✨Third Person✨

"Hey, Sophie," Sophie heard a voice say. "We're still on for studying later today, right?" Sophie turned around, only to find the most popular girl at school walking towards her, Biana Vacker. She watched the other girls around her give her cold glares. She didn't even recall becoming best friends with the chocolate-brown-haired girl, it just happened. And she was the least popular girl at school, a nerd who loved the library. Wow.

"Yeah, sure," Sophie said half-heartedly. Most girls, or boys, would kill to have a chance to go to the Vacker's large mansion, but here Sophie was, kind of hesitating when she got to go. 

"Ok, bye bestie!" Biana called and walked away with her boyfriend, Tam.

Sophie turned around and started walking towards her Language Arts class, only to bump into her least favorite person in the whole school. Specifically: Keefe Sencen.

✨First Person because why not✨

"Hey Foster," Keefe said with a grin. "How's my lovely girlfriend doing today?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I grumbled. Ever since Keefe and I had shared a kiss for our school play (because it was part of our acts as lead roles, ugh), he had started calling me "his girlfriend". It was annoying, considering how hard it was to get away from the hard glares girls were sending me way.

"Oh come on, Foster," Keefe said, tilting up my chin, forcing me to look into his bright, ice-blue eyes. "Pwease just spare me one kiss," he said. "Pwease??"

"Not here," I muttered. "Meet me at our spot during lunch."

"Hmph," He groaned, and I can't help but grin and let out a laugh.

"What was that, Foster?" He asks me, and I turn red.

"Nothing," I said. "See you later." I turn and walk away.

"It's a date, Foster!" Keefe called, turning all the heads in the hallway, and making me grit my teeth so hard that it hurt. "Looking forward to it."

That made one of us.

HEHE 

SO HRU

LIKE, THIRD UPDATE???

I know you guys love me haha

M'kay byee

Word count: 333