bookworms part 2

Keefe's POV

I glared at Fitz as he got up. Was he trying to steal my girl? I thought Sophie had made it clear that she didn't like him, and she liked me. We're together. She's not his.

I finished eating quickly and got up. Sophie finished eating around 2 seconds after me. She got up and we both went to put our trays away. She was talking to me about the Hogwarts castle but I was only half listening. No way I'm gonna let Fitz steal MY girl. Sophie's the best. I love her so much.

"So, what's your little surprise that you were talking about?" She asked me.

I smirked. "No way I'm gonna tell you yet, Foster." I took a deep breath. We walked down the hall and outside the building. "Close your eyes."

She did. I gave her a short kiss on her lips before leading her to the light. I used my leaping crystal to take her to the Grove.

"Open your eyes, Sophie."

"You called me 'Sophie'," she said before opening her eyes. She took a second to examine the place before saying, "Keefe... I..."

I had decorated the ground with ice blue and gold flower petals and put string lights around the clearing.

"SophieIloveyousomuchyouhavenoideahowmuchyoumeantome," I mumbled.

"Huh?"

I took a long breath before slowly saying, "Sophie, I love you."

"Me too, Keefe!" she said. She carefully wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed her back.

She pulled away and studied my face. "Keefe..... what's wrong?"

HAHHAHAHHA CLIFFHANGER... 206 words THATS SO SHORT