sokeefe vs fitzphie part 3

Yucky blucky Fitzipoo's pov (no hate!!). Nothing else to say!!

Fitz POV

Sophie was at Keefe's house. I was at my house. She was at the wrong place. She's MINE. Mine, not Keefe's. What was my so-called "best friend" doing with MY girl? I'm really disappointed in him. Just because he liked her first doesn't MEAN ANYTHING! She's mine! And now that they're hanging out with each other, I CAN NEVER OWN HER!

But, truth be told, I used to "like" her because I wanted to make Keefe jealous, and I wanted that power. I mean, think of the offspring that me and Sophie could have! They could have so many people bowing down to them. And I would become famous for marrying the famous Sophie Foster! I had pretended to like Sophie since Alluveterre because that's when Keefe started openly showing that he liked her. But... once we started dating, I actually started to fall for her. (yes ritz, fall down a staircase!!)

I decided that it was time to confess. So I styled my hair to be perfecter than Keefe's. Well, Keefe's hair is ugly (HOW DARE YOU), and he takes wayyyyy too much pride in it. I slid on my best tunic and jerkin, added some pants, and I was set. Now I just had to act on my best behavior. She would fall for me once again, right?

Long story short, she didn't. (A/N Tay reference!!)

I leaped to Candleshade, and made sure that the wind didn't ruin my perfect hair. Then I walked inside carefully so that I wouldn't wrinkle my perfect clothes. They needed to be the best for Sophie, after all. 

Okay, fine. I admit that I'm the best, and no one can be more handsome or perfect than me.

I walk up to Keefe's room. I've only actually been there once, when we were looking for Keefe's things that he may have left behind when he joined the Neverseen. Yet another reason why I'M better than Keefe.

Before opening Keefe's door, I hear laughing and giggling. Sophie and Keefe. Duh. I peek inside only to see Sophie leaning on Keefe's shoulder for support because she was laughing so hard. And Keefe's head was leaning on her's, and there were tears streaming down both of their faces. They must have been laughing for quite a while now, I figured. I left before they got a chance to see me.

I ran downstairs and outside Keefe's house. I leaped to my ✨palace✨ (A/N yeah right) and I ran inside my room. By now there were tears running down my face and dropping on my super-soft carpet. I threw myself on my bed and sobbed into my pillow. I was sure that my hair was a mess, and my tunic and jerkin were wrinkled, but I didn't care. 

Sophie wasn't mine anymore.

HELL YEAH, RITZ!! 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I ALMOST FELT BAD AHAHAHAHA

keyword: ✨ALMOST✨

But Fitz's confession about only liking Sophie for the fame was horrible

I almost cried while writing it... 😭😭😭

Because it's so fricking cruel...

Oki here's a meme i found

✨nO rEaSoN tO wOrRy✨

byee

~ sophieswiftie