Part-16 Abhay got kidnapped

(Zayan calls Abhay)

Zayan: "Abhay, I know this is a lot to take in, but I think it's important that you-"

*Abhay interrupts abruptly.*

Abhay: "I can't deal with this right now, Zayan. I need some time to process everything."

Zayan: "I understand, Abhay, but Nyra needs you. She's going through a tough time."

Abhay: "I can't... I just need some space."

*With a heavy heart, Zayan hangs up the phone, knowing that it will take time for Abhay to come to terms with Nyra's reality.*

*Nyra, standing in the corner, listens intently to the conversation between Zayan and Abhay, her heart pounding with anticipation. As Abhay's words sink in, a wave of shock washes over her, leaving her feeling utterly devastated.*

Nyra: *Whispering to herself* He... he doesn't want to see me?

*Her voice trembles with disbelief as tears begin to fill her eyes.*

Nyra: *Choking back sobs* How could he... after everything we've been through?

*She clutches her chest, struggling to contain the flood of emotions overwhelming her.*

Nyra: *In a shaky voice* I thought... I thought he would understand...

*With a heavy heart, Nyra turns away, her shoulders hunched in defeat, as she retreats into the shadows to grapple with the pain of Abhay's rejection.*

*Nyra, her heart heavy with the weight of Abhay's rejection, begins to make her way back to her ward

*Nyra, her heart heavy with the weight of Abhay's rejection, begins to make her way back to her ward. But with each step, the pain of her unrequited love intensifies, gnawing at her insides until it becomes unbearable.*

Nyra: *Clutching her chest* I can't... I can't breathe...

*Her breaths come in short, ragged gasps as panic tightens its grip around her.*

Nyra: *Tears streaming down her face* Abhay... why?

*Her vision blurs, the edges of her consciousness fading as she struggles to maintain her balance.*

Nyra: *Weakly* I... I can't...

*With a final, desperate gasp, Nyra collapses to the ground, her body succumbing to the overwhelming weight of her emotions as darkness envelops her.*