Part-18 Nyra's Death

(In the middle of the night)

With Nyra's life hanging in the balance, Abhay's every stride is fueled by desperation as he races through the deserted streets, her limp form draped across his back. His heart pounds in his chest, a steady rhythm of fear and determination urging him onward.

Abhay: *Breathless with urgency* "Hang on, Nyra. We're almost there."

His voice echoes into the night, a whispered promise of hope as he charges towards the hospital, his feet pounding against the pavement with relentless determination. With each passing moment, the distance to safety grows shorter, his sole focus on reaching the sanctuary of medical care that awaits them.

As he bursts through the hospital doors, Abhay's presence ignites a flurry of activity, medical staff springing into action at the sight of Nyra's gravely injured form. With practiced efficiency, they rush to her aid, whisking her away to the emergency room with Abhay close behind, his heart aching with the weight of uncertainty.

As Nyra disappears from view, Abhay's thoughts are consumed by a single, driving purpose-to ensure that she receives the care she so desperately needs. And as he waits anxiously for news of her condition, he clings to the flicker of hope that burns within him, praying for her swift recovery and the chance to hold her in his arms once more.

 And as he waits anxiously for news of her condition, he clings to the flicker of hope that burns within him, praying for her swift recovery and the chance to hold her in his arms once more

(Abhay stands outside the emergency room, his eyes red and swollen from tears, as Zayan and Tasmia approach him, concern etched on their faces.)

Tasmia: "Abhay, what happened to Nyra? Is she okay?"

Abhay's voice trembles as he recounts the harrowing events: "Abhijeet and the gangsters kidnapped me... They were after Nyra. Abhijeet... he tried to stab me, but Nyra... she saved me..."

(Before Abhay can finish, Tasmia's hand connects with his cheek in a resounding slap, the sound echoing in the corridor. Stunned, Abhay's gaze meets Tasmia's fiery eyes.)

Tasmia: "How could you let this happen, Abhay? Nyra risked her life to save you, and you couldn't even protect her!"

Tasmia's words cut deep, her anger palpable as she continues: "When she was suffering through panic attacks, you didn't even want to see her. But she risked her life for a bastard like you!"

(Abhay hangs his head in shame, the weight of Tasmia's accusations heavy on his shoulders. Guilt floods his heart as he realizes the depth of his failures.)

Abhay: "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Tasmia. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right."

(Determined to redeem himself and protect Nyra, Abhay's resolve strengthens, fueled by the love and sacrifice she has shown him. With tears still streaming down his face, he silently vows to never again let Nyra face danger alone, no matter the cost.)

)