Part-28

After Nyra shares the first bite of cake with Abhay, a tender moment of affection passing between them, Abhay reaches for something behind him, his expression filled with anticipation and excitement. With a soft smile, he presents Nyra with a carefully wrapped package, his eyes gleaming with emotion.

Abhay: "Nyra, this is for you."

*Nyra's eyes widen in surprise as she accepts the package from Abhay, her heart racing with curiosity. With trembling hands, she carefully unwraps the gift, revealing a stunning painting nestled within.*

Nyra: "Abhay, it's beautiful."

*Her gaze sweeps over the painting, her breath catching in her throat as she takes in the intricate details. In the painting, she sees herself standing beneath a majestic tree, the soft sunlight filtering through the branches, casting a warm glow around her.*

Abhay: "This is where I first saw you, Nyra. Under this very tree. It was like time stood still in that moment, and I knew then and there that you were someone special."

*Nyra's heart swells with emotion as Abhay shares his heartfelt confession, his words echoing the sentiments she has longed to hear. Tears of joy gather in her eyes as she gazes at the painting, feeling the depth of Abhay's love woven into every brushstroke.*

Nyra: "Abhay, I don't know what to say. This is the most precious gift I've ever received."

*With a tender smile, Nyra embraces Abhay, her heart overflowing with love and gratitude for the man who has captured her heart in more ways than she ever thought possible. In that magical moment, surrounded by love and the beauty of Abhay's artistry, Nyra knows that their love story is just beginning.*

As Nyra holds the painting close to her heart, her eyes shimmering with tears of joy, Abhay's voice breaks the silence, his words filled with a profound sense of gratitude and love

Abhay: "Nyra, I want to thank you for being the inspiration behind my art. Twelve years ago, I picked up a paintbrush for the first time, and since then, I've poured my heart and soul into every stroke. And in every painting, there's been one constant-the most beautiful lady I've ever known."

*Nyra's heart swells with emotion as she listens to Abhay's heartfelt words, her love for him growing stronger with each passing moment. She reaches out to take his hand, her eyes locked with his, a silent understanding passing between them.*

Nyra: "Abhay, you've brought so much beauty and light into my life. I'm grateful for every moment we've shared together, and I'm honored to be a part of your journey as an artist."

*With a tender smile, Nyra leans in to place a gentle kiss on Abhay's cheek, her heart overflowing with love for the man who has captured her soul in more ways than she ever imagined possible.*

In that precious moment, surrounded by the warmth of their love and the beauty of Abhay's art, Nyra knows that their bond is unbreakable, destined to stand the test of time. And as they embrace, their hearts beating as one, they are reminded once again of the power of love to transcend all barriers and illuminate even the darkest of days.