Part-19 Gangsters plot to kill Abhay

(At Abhay's House)

Abhay's Dad: "It's okay, dear. Let it out. I'm here for you."

Abhay's Mom: *sobbing* "I just can't believe it... Our poor Nyra..."

Abhay's Dad: "I know, I know. It's a lot to take in. But we have to stay strong, especially for Abhay. He's going through a lot too."

Abhay's Mom: *sniffling* "I just wish we could do something... anything to help."

Abhay's Dad: "We will, sweetheart. Right now, let's just be here for each other. We'll figure it out together."

(He wraps his arms around her, offering a comforting embrace as they share in their sorrow, finding solace in each other's presence amidst the pain.)

(Abhay enters)

(Abhay's Dad notices his son's weary demeanor and swollen eyes as he enters the house. Concern etches his features as he approaches Abhay with a gentle hand on his shoulder.)

Abhay's Dad: "Abhay, are you alright? You look exhausted. Why don't you come join us for dinner?"

(Abhay shakes his head, a heavy weight hanging over him as he tries to mask his emotions.)

Abhay: "I'm not hungry, Dad. I think I'll just go to my room."

(His voice is quiet, tinged with a weariness that speaks volumes. Without waiting for a response, Abhay retreats to his room, the weight of the day's events heavy on his shoulders.)

(In bathroom)

(In bathroom)

(As Abhay sinks into the bathtub, the water enveloping him in its warmth, he clutches the cigarette tightly in his hand, his gaze distant and haunted. Tears begin to well up in his eyes as memories of Nyra flood his mind, each one a painful reminder of what he's lost.)

Abhay: "Nyra

Abhay: "Nyra... why did it have to end like this?"

(In his mind's eye, he sees Nyra's smile, her laughter ringing in his ears like a haunting melody.)

Nyra: "I'll always be here for you, Abhay. No matter what."

(Her words echo in the quiet solitude of the bathroom, a painful reminder of the promises they made to each other, now shattered by the cruel hand of fate.)