Part-29 Playful games

(In Afternoon)

Nyra's Dad: "Hello, this is Nyra's dad. I wanted to invite you and your family to dinner this evening."

Abhay's Parents: "Oh, that's very kind of you! We'd love to join you. Thank you for the invitation."

(Nyra gears their conversation)

Nyra: "I'm glad I can meet Abhay and have a good time with his parents."

*She smiles softly, envisioning the evening ahead filled with warmth and laughter.*

Nyra: "It'll be nice to spend some time with them outside of our usual gatherings."

*Her heart flutters with anticipation, eager for the chance to deepen her connection with Abhay's family.*

(At NB Group)

*Nirav gazes out from his office window, his eyes fixated on Sumana as she diligently works at her desk.*

Nirav: "She looks so focused and dedicated."

*His smile widens as he observes her professionalism and determination.*

Nirav: "She's truly an asset to the company."

*He continues to watch her, feeling a sense of pride and admiration for her work ethic and capabilities.*

Manager: "Boss, do you like Miss Sumana?"

*Nirav pauses for a moment, considering his response carefully.*

Nirav: "No, I don't."

*He answers calmly, though his mind is conflicted.*

Nirav: "She's a valuable employee, and I respect her dedication to her work."

*His manager nods, though sensing there may be more to Nirav's feelings than he's letting on.*

(On the other hand, Sumana's colleague asks her for help)

Senior Colleague: "Sumana, could you please take this file to the CEO's office and get it signed?"

*He extends the file towards Sumana, a gentle smile on his face.*

Sumana: "Sure, I'll take care of it."

*She accepts the file, her expression focused and determined.*

Senior Colleague: "Thank you, Sumana. Your efficiency is always appreciated."

*Sumana nods gratefully, feeling a sense of pride in her work ethic and reliability.*

(Sumana enters CEO's office)

Sumana: "Boss, I have the file that needs your signature."

*She enters the CEO's office confidently, holding the file in her hand and addressing him respectfully.*

Nirav: "Thank you, Sumana. I'll take a look at it right away."

*He acknowledges her presence with a nod, appreciating her efficiency.*