Part-27 Marriage Proposal

(Next Morning)

Nyra wakes up with a soft smile, her cheeks tinted pink as she recalls the events of last night. "Oh, Abhay," she murmurs to herself, a warm flush spreading across her face. "You always know how to make me feel special." She sighs happily, replaying the sweet moments in her mind.

(Nyra's heart skips a beat as she scrolls through the flood of messages on her phone. Among the flurry of well-wishes and notifications, Abhay's birthday wish stands out like a beacon.)

Abhay: "Hey beautiful, happy birthday! 🎉 I hope your day is as amazing as you are. May this year be filled with love, laughter, and countless blessings. You deserve the world and more."

Abhay: "I want you to know how special you are to me. Your smile brightens my day, and your presence fills my heart with joy. I cherish every moment we spend together and look forward to creating many more memories with you. You're not just my girlfriend, but my best friend, my confidante, and my rock. Thank you for being a constant source of love and support in my life. I can't imagine my world without you in it. On your birthday, I want to shower you with all the love and happiness you bring into my life. Here's to another year of adventures, laughter, and endless love. Happy birthday, my dear Nyra. I love you more than words can express."

(Her eyes linger on his message, a smile tugging at her lips as she reads and re-reads his heartfelt words, savoring the warmth they bring to her heart.)

Nyra replied, typing with excitement, "Thank you so much, Abhay! Your wish means the world to me. I'm so lucky to have you as a part of my life. Can't wait to see you later today 😊❤️."

(Then Nyra dresses herself in a traditional salwar-suit and went Downstairs to pray to God)

Nyra: "Dear Kanha ji, on this special day, I come before you with a heart full of gratitude. Thank you for blessing me with another year of life, love, and happiness. Please guide me on the path of righteousness and fill my days with peace, joy, and prosperity. May your divine blessings shower upon me and my loved ones, and may we always find strength in your presence. Jai Shri Krishna."

(Nyra's Dad enters)

Nyra: "Here, Dad, please accept the PRASAD."

Nyra's Father: "Thank you, Nyra. May you be blessed with all the happiness in the world on this special day."

Servants: "Happy birthday, Nyra! May your day be filled with joy and blessings!"

Nyra: "Thank you, everyone. Your wishes mean a lot to me."

(At Rajput's Villa)

(Abhay came out from his room and he was going outside)

Abhay's Mother: "Abhay, come have breakfast with us."

Abhay: "No, Mom, I can't eat anything. Actually, I'm on a fast."

*Abhay's parents exchange surprised glances, taken aback by his unexpected declaration.*

Abhay's Parents: "A fast? But why, Abhay?"

*Abhay meets their gaze with a solemn expression, his sincerity evident in his voice.*

Abhay: "I want Nyra to be happy and live in peace. So, I'm fasting for her long life."

*His parents are struck by the depth of his devotion, realizing the extent to which he cares for Nyra's well-being.*