Part-20

(In Nyra's house, amidst the somber atmosphere of mourning, Nirav gathers the courage to address Nyra's father, his uncle, about his impending departure for London.)

Nirav: Uncle, I need to leave for London urgently. There's an emergency at the company that requires my immediate attention.

Nyra's Dad: (with concern) But what about everything here? We're still trying to cope with Nyra's loss.

Nirav: I understand, Uncle. That's why I wanted to talk to you about it. I won't leave you alone. Abhay has offered to stay and take care of you in my absence.

Nyra's Dad: (sincerely) Abhay?

Nirav: Yes, Uncle. He has assured me that he'll be here to support you during this difficult time.

Nyra's Dad: (grateful) That's very kind of him. I appreciate his offer.

Nirav: (nodding) He's a good friend, and I trust him to look after you while I'm away.

(As they discuss the arrangements, a sense of relief washes over Nyra's dad, knowing that despite Nirav's absence, he won't be left alone in his grief. Abhay's willingness to lend a helping hand provides a glimmer of comfort amidst the darkness of their loss.)

(Abhay, appearing downstairs, approaches Nyra's dad with a solemn yet determined expression, seeking to offer reassurance in the wake of Nirav's departure.)

Abhay: Mr. Bansal, I want you to know that you won't be alone during Nirav's absence. I'll be here for you, whatever you need.

Nyra's Dad: (gratefully) Thank you, Abhay. It means a lot to me, especially during this difficult time.

Abhay: (nodding) I understand how hard this must be for you, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all. Whether it's just someone to talk to or help with daily tasks, I'm here.

Nyra's Dad: (emotionally) Your support is greatly appreciated, Abhay. Thank you for being there for us.

(Abhay offers a comforting smile, silently vowing to honor his commitment and provide Nyra's dad with the care and companionship he needs during this period of mourning.)

Nyra's dad's words of empathy and understanding deeply touch Abhay, stirring a wellspring of emotion within him

Nyra's dad's words of empathy and understanding deeply touch Abhay, stirring a wellspring of emotion within him. His eyes glisten with unshed tears as he finds solace in Nyra's dad's compassionate gesture.

Nyra's Dad: (softly) Abhay, my child, I can see the pain you're carrying after Nyra's passing. You loved her deeply, and I know how difficult it must be for you to endure this loss. But please know that you're not alone in your grief.

 But please know that you're not alone in your grief