chapter 24 - Fever Dream

Gojo and Yorozu had been planning how to get out of the marriage for hours. Sukuna would be out of sight when the servants sent the lunch and dinner to their room. He later sat on Gojo's bed and folded paper cranes as he listened to the madness they sprouted. Their plans kept on getting crazier, giving Sukuna undesirable mental images.

---

It was the time of Gojo's and Yorozu's wedding. The whole sorcerer community had their eyes on the wedding of the strongest sorcerer.

The wedding was lavishly decorated with flowers and decorations, taking place in a grand room of the Gojo Clan. All high ranking sorcerers were invited to attend, including members of the Fujiwara Clan. The ceremony was filled with intricate rituals, adding a sense of reverence and beauty to the event.

Gojo and Yorozu were dressed in wedding attire of the highest quality. They faced each other, the ritual coming to an end.

"It's my honor to announce you husband and-"

Bang! The entrance of the grand room was destroyed.

"NO! I will not allow this!"

Everyone gasped. Who dared to disrupt this sacred wedding? They turned to look.

It was the King of Curses in all his glory. He was as fearsome as the rumors said. There were cursed markings all over his body. He had four eyes and four arms. And he was... he was...

Wearing a wedding dress!

Oh, the horror! How dare he look so good in such feminine clothing too! This was outrageous. It was unacceptable! Sukuna's unique style even made half the guests swoon. Is this due to the magnificent aura of the King of Curses?

Sukuna walked through the large room with his head held high, looking down on everyone, as he should. His heels clinked with each elegant step. He arrived in front of Yorozu and Gojo.

All the guests shrunk back in fear. No one dared to do anything to cross the King of Curses. The elders were too scared to move like the rotten trash they were.

Yorozu greeted Sukuna excitedly, "Are you here for me, my King?"

Sukuna picked her up, bridal style, "Oh, my Lady. Of course..."

"Not!" With one strong swing, Sukuna threw her up through the roof. Yorozu was yeeted to infinity and beyond, disappeared.

The guests were terrified. One of them yelled, "Lady Yorozu!"

Sukuna sneered, "Silence, peasent."

Everyone immediately kept quiet. Sukuna's words easily shut them up. But they still believed they would be safe, because their most powerful, most capable, most amazing, most lovable, most beautiful, most gorgeous, strongest sorcerer Gojo Satoru was here.

Gojo Satoru stepped forward to Sukuna fearlessly and said, "State your business, Sukuna."

Sukuna grabbed Gojo's wrist to pull him closer possessively, "You are mine, Satoru. I will not let you marry that woman."

Gojo stared back defiantly, "What makes you think I will ever go with you?"

"Because you can never resist this," Sukuna replied confidently as he tore open the upper part of his dress, revealing his immaculate ripped upper body.

Gojo's gaze wavered and failed to keep his eyes off those perfect abs. He gulped, "I think I'm in love."

But Gojo still stood his ground. Everyone was counting on him. He couldn't give in this easily. Gojo shook his head to clear his mind and said, "I still won't go with you. You're my enemy."