Trinat

The ball hit Trinat countless of times, but he persistently ignored it, eagerly and unconsciously drowning in his own thoughts, his own fantasies that got even more vivid than they were this morning, with Goe's spiraling liana arms and his entire body whirling around Trinat's, their becoming one, one spiral, inseparable, forever... It disgusted him, but he kept seeing the same scene over and over again with only another hit of the ball being able to make him come back to his senses—only to be devoured by his demonic Goe fantasies again, like the thickest fog even animals can't see through...

doi la (he made a pause here) .trinat. xu do kanro1
                                                                                              asked another junior, stopping the game    
                                                                                              and coming to Trinat, with his hands only
                                                                                              stretching out as if to hold or embrace
                                                                                              him...
gi'o .i mi kanro .oi2
                                     grumped Trinat, stepping anywhere aside, to just not receive any help, to
                                     just not, not betray the one, the one he so—

Trinat was now shaking his head from side to side with such a force everyone thought it would just fly away from his neck as if he were a mannequin, taking steps even further away—until he stepped out of the now imaginary border of the stadium and started heading to the road when two police officers, a junior and a senior, rushed out to and took him by the armpits

Only then did he realize he'd gone too far—even if he didn't quite understand how he'd gotten here—and it had gotten too suspicious already, they might've already suspected he was hiding something, he! a chief police officer!—and that made his imaginary blood ran cold in his imaginary veins and he, the chief police officer, was trembling and shivering in front of his own crew—well, just a few of them, which was even worse—and they were all just looking at him, burning him with their stares all over, he felt cold and hot at the same time, with his heart pounding, faster and faster, thinking it all wouldn't've happened if only Goe—he swallowed hard without even noticing it, with his brain generating yet more pictures of him and Goe, together, both naked, his embracing Goe now instead, strangling him with his long arms, and leaving blood-red hot imprints of his large hands on Goe's forearms, Goe's  unable to utter even a sound, trying to scream, but can't, dying in his—Trinat then felt his sitting on the ground and being shaken by two officers at once, and only could utter, with a faint voice, S-stop... S-stop i-i-it... And tried to push them away, but his arms were so weak he could barely touch the officers, shivering all over...

"You'd better go to the hospital", could he hear a ripe voice of a senior officer say it to him

"I already d-did... M-many times..."

"And what the doctors said?" asked a yet blooming charming voice of the most curious junior, but to that, Trinat only uttered, "N-nothing—they are, too, clueless of what is happening to me..." and let his palms fall on his laps, as if completely worn and dried out...

For a whole minute, no one spoke. Then, the junior who rushed out to him in the equipment room dared to break the embarrassing silence and said, "I might know what's happening to you, sir (at these words, Trinat rose his head to him and looked with a slight hope in his eyes): it's just grief—"

The anger started boiling in him again and, with his fists sluggishly clenching, and his brows furrowing, Trinat said in a command voice, minting each syllable with the teeny-tiny rest of energy he now had, "It's not grief, you hear?"

The officer only embarrassedly smiled a little bit and continued, I know it's hard to accept, but—"
"I said, it isn't grief: Goe isn't dead, I know it!"

Everyone was stunned, but the officer nonetheless hesitantly uttered, "S-sir..."

Trinat finally realized what he'd said and done and was just sitting there with his mouth opened wide, his visions having flooded him again, with lots of Goes now embracing, hugging, touching him everywhere, one of them sitting right on his lap, closing Trinat's mouth with his heating hand Trinat so craved to touch back—but instead, Goe's lips in a form of a whistle were closing in on his, and he, he strangely wanted it, wanted to touch Goe's lips with his—until... His cheek was hit instead and he came back to his senses, his ears hearing a sing-song sound of the junior officer's apologizing to him, and his eyes catching a glimpse of everyone's scornfully staring at him, for what he couldn't even articulate—until it finally occurred to him... His hallucinations brought him a-as f-f-far a-as t-t-that... And they all understood: how madly in love he was...

Trinat wanted to kill himself here and now for his inability to cry—he wanted, desperately wanted to cry his ass off, telling everyone how sorry he was, apologizing on his knees in front of all of them—many, far too many didn't want to accept these feelings, a new feature they now had, it was considered humane, not for AIs, contradicting their nature... They were artificial intelligence, intellect—not a walking heart they, biologically speaking, didn't even have

That's why they... And Yos... could Trinat only think to himself, considering all the facts now as they all went back to the equipment room to return all the stuff they'd loaned: the game was over... Long time ago

1. Are you alright... Trinat?
2. Yeah, I'm fine!