Trinat

Trinat was walking more steadily and self-assuredly than this morning—he was walking along the streets he'd failed to see before because of embarrassment and shyness—and was failing to see now because of all the speed he was ordering his feet to adopt because he just couldn't wait: he needed to be there and not just as soon as possible but right now

His breath got shallower and shallower with each accelerated step he took, even if it wasn't for a mere tiredness nor great exhaustion: he was breathing fire, fire from within his own chest—and even lower, lower still...

Goe's fake image still followed him with its usual wide sardonic smile and no sign of having a hard time to catch up at all, asking him on repeat where he was going—and he only mumbled back You know exactly where... Stop following me for all the goodness's sake...!

The image was teasing him all the more, he wanted, desperately craved to crash it with his bare hands and finally be free—but it escaped him each time he tried, with a never-changing sardonic smile on its face

You're not Goe—stop following me! he begged, but it was deaf to his pleas: it only laughed, laughed heartily at his sufferings—he must've looked funny indeed, just as he always did, funny and awkward—why he was even made a chief police officer if he was that hopeless?(!)

Meanwhile, Trinat went past his long desired destination and had to take good few steps back with his back coming first—he must've looked comical, but for a good long moment, he couldn't believe his own eyes: as if he finally reached an isolated closed country he'd been always interested in and now was finally there, a pure miracle he couldn't even believe in

But it wasn't another country—it wasn't even a place he'd never been to before; he had to shake his head several times to make himself come to his senses—still unable to shake off the fire in his chest and abdomen though: it hurt so much it was unbearable to just stand still and especially motionless, so he had to dodge all the time to make the pain shrink—just for a few moments, alas!

It looked more like he just managed to forget about it for a few seconds—to only feel it again, rising and crashing into him with yet a new force; the plus side was though, there was at least no oxygen he could breathe in—to just not let the fire overtake his entire body and mind. But he was desperately taking breathes as if he was a non-athletic human who just ran a marathon—he felt his port appear out of nowhere on his shoulder and gladly, it was covered by his armor: police armor covered all the body for protection after all—except for the head, but they usually wore helmets, so it wasn't a problem. But still: it was weird it would appear like this... He took the energy that was prescribed by a doctor and slept quite well this night; what's it even all about? he caught himself thinking while stepping into the huge hallway filled with various lights—there were even more clients there than in the morning, all talking, arguing, quietly leaning on each other in the dark corners—Trinat failed to see at least one seat that wasn't occupied and was just standing there, stupefied and dumbfounded by all the noise, scared and self-conscious as hell: he was the only one who was alone, while others came at least in pairs—or in a huge noisy company, all the worse

He felt his left eye twitching and was subconsciously taking tiny steps back to the door—when he sensed a hand on his right shoulder and a familiar voice say, "Welcome back! What else yo need in 'ere?"

Trinat abruptly turned around to the waiter and, with a sobbing tone, he forced himself to say it so loudly as to make him hear, "Couldn't you... Take me to that r-room a-a-again...?"

Yos chuckled predominately and said, "Of course, sweetheart! Anything you ever want or need—I have everything for you, honey"

Was he pushing Trinat through the crowd to that damn room, opening it, inviting him, telling him I'mma be right back, closing the door, leaving Trinat in a tiny closed space, alone, all alone—he desperately wanted to scream, but Goe's image put a hand on his mouth, holding one of his wrists with the other, pining him down to the sofa, getting his hand from his mouth only for a little tiny bit to just lean over him and—the door opened and Yos stepped in, locking it just like this morning...

"Y-Yos!" did Trinat get up in one nanosecond and run to him, embracing him tightly... Trinat didn't expect himself to act so impulsively as that and wanted to pull away—but Yos wrapped his arm across Trinat's left shoulder blade and his right shoulder, whispering, "Yeah... Dat me. Wanna me 'ere an' now, eh?"

Trinat looked up at him, puzzled and ashamed, and Yos just sighed a little annoyedly, but short after that, a little smile appeared on his face and he whispered, "So, yo hopeless an' desperate at da same time, eh? Den follow me, sugar"

Yos grabbed Trinat's hand and took him to the sofa, telling him to close his eyes; Trinat decided to just not argue and fight this time and obediently did what he was told—it wasn't what he wasn't accustomed to after all. The next moment, he felt something so unbelievably warm press to his lips it felt like heaven... He wanted to open his eyes to at least slightly see what it was when he heard Yos's voice whispering in his ear Not yet, tiger... Trinat felt Yos's breathing on his ear, then left cheek, his large nose, then lower, lower, and lower—until it reached his lips and then... The same ungodly warmth hit him and he felt his body receive a mild electroshock as if from a stun gun he used on himself—his shell must've destabilized, but it still felt good—too good to be true...

Trinat didn't want to let go of that warmth he figured out must've belonged to Yos after all—but he was melting from under it so much he didn't have strength to care, he just wanted to embrace and take it, all of it—he realized he'd been craving exactly for this this entire day, was it from Goe or not, it didn't matter: Goe was far, far away—if not dead for real now, caught by the bomb gang or police—and Yos, he was here, all here for him, only him—warm and gentle... Unlike Goe, distant, cold, sardonic... Afraid of his best friend to death because of his position—just like anyone else here: but Yos, Yos...

"Yo like it...?"
"Like h-heaven..."
"Ha-ha: yo indeed hopeless... Ah love it"

Did Yos whisper back after Trinat tried initiating a kiss himself this time... So badly it made Yos laugh: he could tell it was Trinat's first time kissing—and he was terrible at it: even more terrible than other clients Yos had gone through; it made him giggle all inside of his mind and have this helpless goofball all for himself: how could no one ever fall in love with such a cutie? he wondered: He has a nice position as well... All the ladies must've been swooning all over him by now—and he chose me... A random dude he stumbled across this morning. Ha-ha: hopeless and desperate is all he is now, eh?

You're a masterpiece, you hear...? If I could buy you, I definitely would: for all the money in the world...

Yos's fingers were messing with Trinat's hair at the back of his head, pressing him even closer to himself—Yos's arms were wrapping him like snakes, while his left leg was spiraling Trinat's right one as if to not let him escape in any way possible this time—carefully taking off his armor from his neck, his shoulders—noticed something glowing from under the shoulder's piece, threw it on the floor and saw a port... Just his port. That appeared out of nowhere, for no reason at all...

"So you want me after all", Yos concluded, kissing him on the mouth once again—searching with his hands for the double wire that was hidden under the sofa, "but me and you, we're just two pieces of energy and information, you know? So you can have mine... If you don't mind giving me all of yours..."

Did Yos plug the wire into both of them almost instantly—it was his job after all: unofficial job—and both passed out in flames of electrons, learning even more stuff about each other than this morning... Than anyone had ever known about them before