Ayanokoji in FireForce

As I strode along my usual route to school, a distant commotion disrupted the tranquility of the morning. Urgent cries pierced the air, pleading for assistance amidst the billowing smoke.

"Please, someone help us there's a fire! There are still people inside!" A man's voice carried over the tumult, stirring a flicker of concern within me.

Yet, as the dilemma unfolded before me, technically the morally right thing to do is to help but, I am not obligated. After all, I was but a 15-year-old, scarcely equipped to contend with such calamity. Could they truly expect me to intervene? If I simply pretend I don't hear them, I can avoid this

"There's an Infernal!" another person shouted

However, my hesitance faltered at the mention of an Infernal presence lurking within the chaos. A surge of curiosity and apprehension propelled me forward, overriding any lingering doubts.

What? An Infernal?! My eye went in their direction and I hastened to join the distressed individuals, wanting to confront the Infernal

"Could you please show me where the fire is?" I requested, my voice resolute as I sought to lend aid in the face of uncertainty.

With a solemn nod, the two individuals beckoned me to follow, and together we embarked upon a frenzied sprint towards the source of the smoke

As the three of us raced towards the billowing smoke, my mind churned with a tumult of emotions. Could this Infernal be the same abomination I encountered eight years ago? The one that tore her away from me... I vowed then and there to seek justice, to avenge her untimely demise.

You might be wondering why I never pursued entry into the Fire Academy. The answer is simple: I was forbidden from doing so. Following my mother's tragic passing, I was taken in by the Sakayanagi family. However, their generosity came with a condition - I was to abstain from joining the Fire Academy. Faced with little choice, I acquiesced to their demand, but it did little to quell the burning desire within me to hone my abilities.

You see, I am a third-generation fire user, gifted with the ability to create flames. Despite the constraints imposed upon me, I dedicated myself to rigorous training, determined to harness my innate talents to their fullest potential.

As we drew closer to the heart of the inferno, my resolve hardened. This was not just a mission to save lives; it was an opportunity to confront the demons of my past and unearth the truth behind my mother's tragic fate. With flames flickering at my fingertips and vengeance smoldering in my heart, I pressed on, ready to confront whatever horrors awaited us within the searing embrace of the flames.

We finally reached the burning building, everyone was standing outside in shock, scared unable to do. I turned to the other 2 who accompanied me

"Thanks, I'm going in," I said throwing my school jacket and backpack off, running toward the building

"Wait you can't just run in!" someone shouted 

Ignoring the desperate pleas of those around me, I surged forward, my determination unwavering as I darted towards the blazing building. The heat was oppressive, the flames licking hungrily at the structure, yet I pressed on undeterred.

Dodging falling debris and leaping over flames, I ascended the stairs with practiced agility, my senses sharp as I searched for the source of the disturbance. And then, amidst the chaos, I beheld the monstrous form of an Infernal, its grotesque visage a chilling reminder of the horrors I had witnessed in the past.

With a steely resolve, I faced the creature head-on, flames dancing at my fingertips as I prepared to engage in battle. This was my chance to confront the demon that had haunted my nightmares, to bring an end to its reign of terror once and for all.