Ayanokoji in DxD

I have never watched DxD, so I have no idea what happens in the story and how the Peerage system works, so correct me if I'm wrong or inform me about the story

Issei POV

As Rias explained my newfound role and duties as a devil, excitement bubbled within me like a raging inferno. Becoming a devil meant so much more than just gaining supernatural powers—it meant embracing a whole new world of possibilities, including the tantalizing prospect of forming my own harem.

"So Hyoudou, are you aware of your role and duties?" Rias asked me

"Yes, President!" I replied eagerly, nodding in affirmation. The thought of fulfilling my duties as a devil and building my future harem filled me with a newfound sense of purpose and determination.

However, Koneko's stern glare served as a reminder to keep my priorities in check. "You better not be having any perverted thoughts," she warned, her words cutting through my fantasies like a sharp blade.

Akeno's laughter, though, lightened the mood, her giggles echoing through the room. It was reassuring to know that not everyone took everything so seriously. And Kiba's smile, supportive yet reserved, reminded me that I had friends who would stand by me no matter what.

As the magic circle materialized in the center of the room, tension thickened in the air like an oppressive fog. My heart raced with adrenaline, and I instinctively tightened my grip, ready for whatever threat might emerge.

"What's going on?!" I exclaimed, my voice betraying my rising panic as I scanned the room for any signs of danger.

Kiba's voice cut through the tense atmosphere, his tone grave yet composed. "Someone's coming, Rias-sama. Were you expecting someone?"

Rias's response was swift and decisive. "No," she stated firmly, her expression etched with determination as she braced herself for the unknown.

As the magic circle shimmered with arcane energy, a blinding light engulfed the room, temporarily blinding us all. When the light finally dissipated, it revealed a figure standing at the center of the circle—a boy who appeared to be around my age, with brown hair parted in the middle and piercing golden eyes. He wore a striking red uniform that seemed to exude an air of authority and confidence.

The sudden appearance of this mysterious newcomer only intensified the tension in the room. Who was he, and what did he want?

As Akeno and Rias exclaimed "Kiyotaka!!!" in excitement and rushed towards the newcomer, all traces of tension vanished from the room, replaced by a sense of familiarity and warmth. My confusion deepened as they embraced him, their actions suggesting a close relationship that I hadn't anticipated.

But my bewilderment turned to disbelief as the newcomer effortlessly evaded their attempts at tackling him, his greeting casual and nonchalant. "Yo," he simply said, as if his sudden appearance and the ensuing commotion were nothing out of the ordinary.

Rias's pout, though, sent a jolt of unexpected amusement through me, despite my efforts to maintain a serious demeanor. "That's so cute," I thought, before quickly chastising myself for such frivolous thoughts. But the revelation that this Kiyotaka had somehow captured the attention of the president herself only added to my bewilderment.

Akeno's giggles and her teasing whisper further added to the surreal nature of the situation. "That's no way to greet your girlfriend,~" she murmured suggestively, her arm snaking around his waist from behind.

"Girlfriend?!" I sputtered inwardly, my mind reeling at the revelation. The realization that this Kiyotaka had apparently become romantically involved with both Rias and Akeno sent a surge of jealousy coursing through me, despite my best efforts to suppress it.