Cote x One Piece

My name is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. For the past year, I've led my own crew as captain of the Masterpiece Pirates. It feels like a lifetime ago when I was just a member of the Whiteroom Pirates, but those experiences have shaped me into the leader I am today.

Deep down, I knew I was destined for something more. So, I made the bold choice to strike out on my own and form the Masterpiece Pirates.

Recruiting the right crew members was crucial. I needed individuals who shared my vision and possessed skills that complemented my own. So far, I've managed to assemble a team of 8 talented individuals, each bringing something unique to the table.

As we sail the seas, we encounter both friend and foe. Rival pirates seek to challenge our authority, while the navy lurks on the horizon, ready to pounce at any moment. But with courage in our hearts and the wind at our backs, the Masterpiece Pirates are determined to leave our mark on the world.

Our journey is just beginning, and I know that the trials ahead will test us in ways we can't even imagine. But together, as a crew, we will weather the storm and emerge victorious. For we are the Masterpiece Pirates, and our legend is only just beginning.

"Hey, Captain! Come here" 

Captain: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, age 16, devil fruit: none

"What's up," I said

Navigator: Kei Karuizawa, age 16, devil fruit: Vacuum-Vacuum Fruit

Kei pointed to the map and said, "This is where we located the fruit!"

"Good work," I replied, nodding to Kei. "Prepare the crew. We set sail immediately."

As Kei began rallying the crew, I turned my attention to Miyake. "Make sure everything is shipshape before we depart. We can't afford any surprises out there."

Shipwright: Miyake Akito, age 19, devil fruit: none

"Yes sir" Miyake's confidence reassured me. With him at the helm of our ship, I knew we were in good hands.

Turning back to Kei, I issued my final orders. "Once we secure the fruit. We'll chart our course from there."

"Understood, Captain," Kei nodded, her eyes reflecting both determination and readiness to carry out the task at hand.

"Captain, I'm afraid we're running low on medical supplies"

Doctor: Yousuke Hirata, age 17, devil fruit: Glass-Glass Fruit

As the concern about our medical supplies was raised, I reassured Yosuke with a confident tone. "Rest assured. We'll replenish our supplies when we reach Wano."

"Right thank you" he bowed

Turning to Ken, I issued my next command. "Ken, prepare to steer the ship. We need to be ready to set sail as soon as we can to Wano."

Helmsman: Ken Sudo, age 20, devil fruit: Kote-Kote Fruit

"Roger Roger"

"Tell Suzune to hurry up, I'm starving," I instructed, feeling the pangs of hunger gnawing at me.

"I could sing a song while we wait," 

Musician: Kikyo Kushida, age 18, devil fruit: none

"Not needed," I replied with a small smile, appreciating her attempt to lighten the mood.

Kikyo's smile widened. "I'll go check on Suzune then!"

As Kikyo bounded off to carry out her task, I turned my attention to the awaiting report.